Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A reply about a mass program from another board.

b fold the truth said:
I look at every routine as a weakness and strengths analysis. If it doesn't build the base of strength as well have a focus on weaknesses, it isn't going to be effective and efficient. It is a business plan.

If you run a Fortune 50 company, you look at what your biggest weaknesses are in the company. You start to plan around those weaknesses and come up with ideas which will either reduce or eliminate them. When you put that into play, you do not want to reduce your strengths in the process. Same with training.

Have a goal, find your weaknesses, realize and capatalize on your strengths.

This program doesn't do much for me as it does not focus on any weakness. I don't see good mornings, clean and jerks, the use of accomodating resistance or other methods for explosiveness, or any great emphasis on the BIG CORE STRENGTH movements (lots of squats, bench, ohp, deads, etc...).

I am an athlete. An athlete should not be concerned with what he looks like...only how he performs on the field. This routine will not cut it.

B True

thanks for your thoughts B i really appreciate it..Whether or not people agree with what u just said i think everyone could learn about the planning that goes into ones training..

wnt2bBeast said:
thanks for your thoughts B i really appreciate it..Whether or not people agree with what u just said i think everyone could learn about the planning that goes into ones training..

Never a problem man. I give my opinion and it isn't any better than anyone elses on here. I learn from everyone on here as well as everyone who trains with me no matter what level they are at in their training.

If I fail to plan in my training, I will fail when I step on the field. Same happens in life, to all of us.

B True

Top Bottom