Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Relocating - Need advice what to do meanwhile.

Luciano_

Hi guys, I have a question:
I am going to be off for a week or two. I am relocating and it will take me that time to settle down and sing in a new gym.
What do you recommend me to do meanwhile? Shall I rest? Shall I start doing cardio (running)? (I am bulking right now).
What about my diet? Shall I keep eating the same? Should I change something?

Please, I need your advice.
Thanks !!!

Hey brother!! If you cant get to the gym for 2 weeks you might want to do some maintenance with push-ups and chin-ups each day. Where Im at in my training now, this wouldnt do much, but since youre still starting out it would probabally be good conditioning for the time being. Id keep eating alot too. You might want to throw in 15 mins of cardio each day so that your metabolism doesnt slow down too much with the time off. Maybe do something like cycle push-ups with chin-ups every other day. 6-8 sets too failure should be good. Maybe throw in some dips too. Just some ideas. Hope that helps!

get a set of light bands and use them. there is an unlimited number of exercises you can do with them

Top Bottom