Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rediculous Traning

My friend go me to do a cycle of 400mg/week DECA (8weeks) and 30mg/day Dbol (4 weeks) and introduced me to a training routing that seemed a little excessive to me. He had me doing Chest/Triceps/Back on one day and Biceps/Legs/Abs on day two with day three off and then repeat. Anyone else think that routine SUCKS!?!

Anyway im thinking of a 5X5 routine as a just started cycle. What would the workout days look like? Can someone also show me what a chest and leg day would look like? Do you still hit forearms and calf's?

THANKS GUYS!

I don't think the routine sucks at all. Generally, the more frequent you can train, the better. How were your gains on that training routine?

I know i wouldnt be able to grow from that, no delts? Anyway if your able to train with te same intensity in the latter half of the week then give it a try..it does look like overtraining gear or not..Dont know too many people that can hit it that hard consistently and make progress!!!

sorry it had shoulders on the day biceps were included as an "arm" day.
def. overtraining as i couldnt do more than a second rotation after trying it the first week because i was so sore !
can anyone give the examples i mention in the original thread?
karma to you both!

CLOMIDCLOWN said:
sorry it had shoulders on the day biceps were included as an "arm" day.
def. overtraining as i couldnt do more than a second rotation after trying it the first week because i was so sore !
can anyone give the examples i mention in the original thread?
karma to you both!

did you read the 5x5 thread yet?

chest:
inlcine press 5 sets 5 reps
flat dbells 2x8-10
flyes 2x 8-10

Legs:
Squats 5x5
Hacks 2x8-10
leg Ex's 2x8-10

Im currently doing 5x5 for my quads b/c i wanna get my squats up and I do more volume on the hacks..stick with a compund move for the main and try to work other exercises in for the secondary moves..

wnt2bBeast said:
I know i wouldnt be able to grow from that, no delts? Anyway if your able to train with te same intensity in the latter half of the week then give it a try..it does look like overtraining gear or not..Dont know too many people that can hit it that hard consistently and make progress!!!

Why would someone say that they "wouldn't be able to grow" from a routine like that? What led you to that conclusion? Do you understand what causes growth?

Debaser said:
Why would someone say that they "wouldn't be able to grow" from a routine like that? What led you to that conclusion? Do you understand what causes growth?

ever heard of overtraining

Top Bottom