Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recovery Question

wpolo05

Back again,

This summer I am sitting at a desk banging away at a computer. Past summers I had more active jobs and actually lost some beer fat that had accumulated over the school year. This summer, so far, despite not drinking or eating poorly, I have managed to gain 5 lbs. Now some of that is muscle, but I am concerned that since I do not move often it will be easier to put on fat during the next few months than it ever has in my life.

But then I wondered, if I am not moving a lot my body isn't using up tons of energy. Will it be easier for my muscles to grow since they are almost always resting? Should I increase the percentage of my diet that is protein since I am always sitting?

I would appreciate any thoughts!

wpolo05 said:
Back again,

This summer I am sitting at a desk banging away at a computer. Past summers I had more active jobs and actually lost some beer fat that had accumulated over the school year. This summer, so far, despite not drinking or eating poorly, I have managed to gain 5 lbs. Now some of that is muscle, but I am concerned that since I do not move often it will be easier to put on fat during the next few months than it ever has in my life.

But then I wondered, if I am not moving a lot my body isn't using up tons of energy. Will it be easier for my muscles to grow since they are almost always resting? Should I increase the percentage of my diet that is protein since I am always sitting?

I would appreciate any thoughts!

OK..... Lets see here. You put on 5 lbs and some of it is muscle. For arguments sake, lets say its 50/50. 2.5 lbs. fat and 2.5 lbs. muscle.

Hmmmm..............So whats the problem ???

I know. Your thinking to much. Stop thinking so much :)

Pump on .....

Top Bottom