Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recommendations on Weight Lifting Belts?

Lumberg

Hey guys, I have gotten back into squatting and am finally getting to where I have to use belts again. The only belt at my gym that is small enough for me pretty much sucks. I have like a 30" waist. So I am wondering if you hardcore squatters have any recommendations for quality belts. So far I have tried the classic leather kind and the black nylon kind with the velcro (I think it was a Hamburger) and I liked the nylon one better. Of course if it'save a few pennies that would be great too.

JC

i dont go for the wide wieghtlifter belts..i have a Valeo belt, and it rules. its with velcro, and more flexible than the other belts..but then again, im a bodybuilder, not a powerlifter.

You got me

You got me, frorider :rolleyes:

I just realized that the brand was Harbinger, not Hamburger.

I am indeed a bodybuilder but I try to squat as heavy as I can for reps and I do need a quality belt so any more suggestions? Are the thick suede belts that much better than the nylon ones?

JC

I have a leather one and don't like it. I'm buying a new one this weekend. Probably a Nike or Harbinger nylon one. I think it's all a matter of personal preference.

I have the best weight lifting belt you can buy. It's called "my shorts and boxers." Forget the belt and build up that lower back, home skillet.

supersizeme said:
I have the best weight lifting belt you can buy. It's called "my shorts and boxers." Forget the belt and build up that lower back, home skillet.

What he said.

supersizeme said:

hehe thats funny..really

Belt is madatory for this home skillet

Sorry dudes, I have messed up my back before from squatting without a belt. And before you blame my form, think, who has perfect form on their last rep? And one rep is all it takes. And I do do lower back exercises, too, home skillets.

JC

Top Bottom