Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recent Pic of Me

Paulos

I just wanted to post a quick shot so incase I fall off track on my diet for whatever reason I will have to face the humiliation of everyone knowing how much ofa fat, useless, undisciplined loser I am.

This was on the 27th at 227 by the way.

Paulosbeginning.jpg

Last edited:
Aj - Genetics or Picture Angle I suppose, I'm 5'9".

Supertech - Err no, I just checked and standing regularly it comes up to where the top of my traps meet my neck. I had to use my stupid Camera Timer thingy and I got annoyed after messing up the angle after 5 tries and just kept this one.

I'm doing the six week challange thingy with a few others so I'll get someone else to take a pic when it's over.

making very good progress..........lookin' thick and pumped!

not everybody (including me!) was made to be below 10% bf.

Stop chewing your nails!!!!

You've made a big improvement since your last picture... the subway diet has really paid off hasn't it!!! :)

C-ditty

Citruscide said:
Stop chewing your nails!!!!

You've made a big improvement since your last picture... the subway diet has really paid off hasn't it!!! :)

C-ditty

How do you know I chew my nails if you can't see my fingers?? I've tried but I can't.

And yes, the subway diet has transmorphed me from a fat, useless, hairy piece of crap to a slightly less fat, useless, hairy piece of crap.

Top Bottom