Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Read this if you want a laugh

buddy28

This is how pathetic my chest is:

Im 6'4, I weigh 205 pounds.
I curl 40lb dumbells for 7-8 reps
I squat 180 lbs for 10 reps.
I use 80lbs dumbells for one armed rows.

Today I was pressing 12 pound dumbells on 40 degree incline. Pretty pathetic. No, really pathetic. I had to laugh at myself. Girls can press more than me! GIRLS!!!

People suggested I lower the weight and get a feel for the muscle contracting. Twelve pounders were the best I could do. I know . Its terriable. I suppose Im genetically cursed. My chest hurt though. It hurt really really bad during the movement.

Id be happy if I could just isolate my chest during incline and flatbench presses. Thats all Im asking. I dont mind starting with 12's, but if I could just make some freaking gains!!! So far Ive been spinning my wheels. Even pinching my shoulders back on 40 degree incline doesnt generate a deeep soreness the following day.

It sucks because the rest of body responds well to weights. But my chest, is incrediably, incrediably weak. Weak and pathetic. Ah well.

Im going to try 30 degree barbell incline when I get home to toronto. Hopefully itll work. Or else Ill just have to shooot myself. Either way, Ill let you know!

Didn't find it all that funny. Looking for advice on how to make your chest grow? Eat a ton of food. Eat 1 box of hamburger helper a day mixed with 3lbs of ground beef instead of 1lb. Food is the key to a big everything...need more advice...email me.

B True

I had a pretty bad disproportion as far as my upper/lower body went. I was 215 (6'1,19yrs) and benching 275 for 6 while squatting a measly 235x6, thats not supposed to happen, but thats shitty knees for ya. Now Im 195 and squattin 225x10 which is still bad in my eyes but better. Just work your ass off and you will be rewarded, patience is a virtue and everyone starts somewhere

Hey guys... I was wondering something. What if you have a pretty flaring chest and are ripped, but you can't bench that much? I mean I'm repping 185 for 4-5, but I probably look as good or better than a lot of the guys that do 225 or more. I'm 6' @ 175lbs., any ideas how I can up my strength. I'm doing drop sets and pushing my limits. Continue doing this?

Max OT principles work great, try this routine for 4 weeks and if it works let me know and Il give you the link for the program

BBell Bench press: 3x4-6
Incling Dbell Press: 2x4-6
Flies: 2x6-8
Dips: 2 till failure

warmup however works best for ya, but when you get to the working sets make sure you can do no more than the amount I post (example:6 reps)and no less than the first rep listed. You alos need to train your tries hard to get your bench up

LOL. I feel really funny with my disproportionate sqaut. I did candy-ass "half squats" all my life, the ones the morons do over in the corner with 3 plates per side and legs that still look like twigs. I was up to 275, though I was pretty cool (this was when i was 155 pounds).

Started reading that ass to the calves was the way to go. Could barely do 135 like that. Years of squatting like a moron had left me with pathetic glutes.

My 3 rep maxes are totally outta whack. :) Bench- 225, Deadlift- 275, full squat--- 185. that's no typo. it's hilarious. :D (Of course, I DO have bad knees since I injured them both in football, but that's still no excuse)

Man, after my shoulder injury about a year ago, I was affraid that ppl would laugh at me because I would be able to lift much. You know what? You cares what those retards think. It took me a year, but I went back.

No joking, I could barely bench the bar. 2 months later, I am now benching 160lbs. It's not as much as I use to bench, but who cares, I'm going at my own pace. Don't let your 12lbs db press embarass you. It's only embarassing if you think it is. Just keep going at it, be patient.

Try strengthening your assisting muscles- the tricep, shoulders, and forarms. Also, work on your rotator cuff muscles as well. Hope this helps.

train at your own pace bro. if you are a bodybuilder type, then train with quality and impeccable form. strength will come.

Top Bottom