Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

reaching your goals and staying motivated

Thank you sir, I have been away for awhile and lost much of my previous progress. I plan to go at it again and this time for good. Great tips.

I kinda disagree with number 3. I seem to do better when i constantly tell myself what im doing is not good enough, eat more, train harder, sleep longer, etc. I don't let myself get hung up on it and give up though, i use it as a driving factor to work harder.

Good post, the only thing some people are missing is a little motivation. What motivated me though, was that video of Nikol Keselova! She is one bad and beautiful chick! :stilleto:

I kinda disagree with number 3. I seem to do better when i constantly tell myself what im doing is not good enough, eat more, train harder, sleep longer, etc. I don't let myself get hung up on it and give up though, i use it as a driving factor to work harder.

It's all about knowing yourself.

Thanks NeedTo!!!!

that was a great write up..

my issue, and not so much now, but when i was power lifting, once i reached a goal, i ended up taking 2-3 months off..

I know that's stupid, but reaching goals and not being able to reset them is an issue..

so the bf% is the goal right now, not strength or size persay

Top Bottom