Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ratio of press lifts

jonat66han

What are your ratios of how much you can military press, incline press and flat bench press using a standard 45 pounds Olympic bar? Right now I am doing 315 for flat bench, 245 for incline and 205 for military. Are these proper ratios you think or i am weak on one lift? I weigh 206 pounds

I do all the same 3 sets of 315 incline 3 sets 315 flat and 3 sets 315 decline I try to keep the workout balanced

What are your ratios of how much you can military press, incline press and flat bench press using a standard 45 pounds Olympic bar? Right now I am doing 315 for flat bench, 245 for incline and 205 for military. Are these proper ratios you think or i am weak on one lift? I weigh 206 pounds

bro those decent lifts for yo size.

I do 400/300/250

Your ratios are just fine.

Top Bottom