Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rate this workout routine

Hypertrophy workout for maximum mass
Reps and sets remain same for all exercises

Monday and thursday
(chest and tris)
1 bb bench press
2 incline db
3 flats flyes

1 bar dips with weights
2 skull crusher
3 pulley

Tuesday and Friday

back and biceps
1Barbell bent over rows
2Close grip rows
3Pulley

1 reverse machine curl
2 ez barbell curl
3 hammer curl

Wednesday And saturday

Shoulder and legs
1Military press
2Side raise
3Front raise
4Rear delt
5Shrugs

1 squats
2 hack
3 lunges
4 calf raise

What are your stats? If you're hitting hypertrophy work I'm curious...

Where are the deadlifts? Also, not seeing much hamstring work.

What are your stats? If you're hitting hypertrophy work I'm curious...

Where are the deadlifts? Also, not seeing much hamstring work.

220lb,12%bf,5:9

Dnt need deadlifts in every work out son.

I do deadlifts only in strength phase not in hypertrophy .

Doing squats and lunges works your hamstring too. Don't need to do more on hamstring.

What's your stats.

I meant your lifts...too many people start a hypertrophy plan before they even have their strength to a reasonable level. At your weight and BF I'm assuming that you're on par.

Yes, squats and lunges work your hamstrings. If they were enough however, you wouldn't see powerlifters doing assistance work. You're taking the time to isolate your biceps and triceps which are also hit by compound lifts...why would you ignore the much larger hamstrings?

If you want stats they are in my log. I don't claim to be an expert but usually when people ask for input that's what they actually want. You've gotten some very good results and I'm sure you know what you're talking about, but that doesn't mean that there are not flaws in your programming.

Additionally, if you are looking for hypertrophy, why would you exclude one of the lifts that will exhaust the most muscle fibers?

Hypertrophy means maximum muscles mass not for strength

In Hypertrophy u hit muscles twice a week for progressive overload
And keeping the weight around 70 to 80% of your 1rep max

Deadlifts work on almost every body part doing them twice a week results in over training of muscles

Remember you grow out side the gym not in the gym.
You gotta makes sure. Doing Hypertrophy work out you train muscles twice a week so it's kinda hard to get enough rest to recover properly

Doing heavy deadlifts will surely result in over training.

My legs are my strongest part doing more on legs will make them grow bigger which I dnt really want right now.

I am working on my frame and cemetery it's kinda hard to explain but when u train to compete you will think different about training.

Bodybuilding it's not about how big you are it's about how much muscles do you got and muscle hardness

Hypertrophy means maximum muscles mass not for strength

In Hypertrophy u hit muscles twice a week for progressive overload
And keeping the weight around 70 to 80% of your 1rep max

Deadlifts work on almost every body part doing them twice a week results in over training of muscles

Remember you grow out side the gym not in the gym.
You gotta makes sure. Doing Hypertrophy work out you train muscles twice a week so it's kinda hard to get enough rest to recover properly

Doing heavy deadlifts will surely result in over training.

My legs are my strongest part doing more on legs will make them grow bigger which I dnt really want right now.

I am working on my frame and cemetery it's kinda hard to explain but when u train to compete you will think different about training.

Bodybuilding it's not about how big you are it's about how much muscles do you got and muscle hardness

there is no definitive hypertrophy plan.. someone might hit each body part once a week in a program geared towards hypertrophy and still see results.

who said you have to do DLs twice per week? also, doing deadlifts won't necissarily result in overtraining. If your diet is shitty and you barely rest while training each body part twice a week, that will most likely result in overtraining.

i'm also gonna agree that you should have some sort of hamstring work in there, even if it's just a few sets of RDLs

there is no definitive hypertrophy plan.. someone might hit each body part once a week in a program geared towards hypertrophy and still see results.

who said you have to do DLs twice per week? also, doing deadlifts won't necissarily result in overtraining. If your diet is shitty and you barely rest while training each body part twice a week, that will most likely result in overtraining.

i'm also gonna agree that you should have some sort of hamstring work in there, even if it's just a few sets of RDLs

I make my year around plan
Of periodization
Hypertrophy strength power endurance

I knw my training better then any one else.
You can't have maximum muscle Hypertrophy with out progressive over load of muscles
Best way doing that's is hitting muscles twice per week at least

Doing lunges and squats work heaps on hamstring don't need to overtiring to see results

Remember thats why u hitting muscles twice per week for maximum progressive over load

I make my year around plan
Of periodization
Hypertrophy strength power endurance

I knw my training better then any one else.
You can't have maximum muscle Hypertrophy with out progressive over load of muscles
Best way doing that's is hitting muscles twice per week at least

Doing lunges and squats work heaps on hamstring don't need to overtiring to see results

Remember thats why u hitting muscles twice per week for maximum progressive over load

if you know your training better than anyone else, why bother asking for advice? i'm aware of the concept of progressive overload, but you grow outside the gym, not in it.. i wouldn't say there is a "best way of doing it"... maybe for you, but i've seen people make awesome gains working each body part once per week.

as i said, i'm aware lunges and squats hit your hamstrings, but not like RDLs hit them.

Top Bottom