x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Rapid weight gain. Healthy?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Rapid weight gain. Healthy? within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Hey guys, Ive been lurking around here for a few days and just recently got back to training after almost 2 years. Due to divorce and depression I had lost alot of weight and use to barely go through a proper meal a day. My maximum weight before the mess was 187pounds. I'm 30years old and 180cm in height. Before my recent training I weighed approx 152 pounds. In a span of 4 weeks, my weight has increased to 174pounds. My daily supplement consists of only BCAAs and 5g Creatine

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Rapid weight gain. Healthy?

Hey guys,

Ive been lurking around here for a few days and just recently got back to training after almost 2 years. Due to divorce and depression I had lost alot of weight and use to barely go through a proper meal a day. My maximum weight before the mess was 187pounds.

I'm 30years old and 180cm in height. Before my recent training I weighed approx 152 pounds. In a span of 4 weeks, my weight has increased to 174pounds.

My daily supplement consists of only BCAAs and 5g Creatine Monohydrate. Most of the time i stick to 3 large meals a day which includes approx 5-10eggs, red meat or chicken breasts, dairy products and steamed vegetables.

I stick to the basic compound lifts with some isolates where I feel I'm weak.

My question is, is this considered a healthy gain? I figured I'm in my 30s now and probably need to start worrying that I don't just simply end up putting unnecessary weight. I'd appreciate any advice I'm given.

Best,
    Moe

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Re: Rapid weight gain. Healthy?

Gaining 22 pounds in 4 weeks is obviously not healthy although you've clearly been quite underweight relative to your height.

Instead of focusing on putting enormous amounts of excess body weight which will also results large amount of excess fat I would rather focus on making good quality gains. Again, this is not sprint and you can only build so much muscle in a given time period.

Quote Quote posted by Fella Finn View Post
    Gaining 22 pounds in 4 weeks is obviously not healthy although you've clearly been quite underweight relative to your height.

Instead of focusing on putting enormous amounts of excess body weight which will also results large amount of excess fat I would rather focus on making good quality gains. Again, this is not sprint and you can only build so much muscle in a given time period.
    Could some of it also just be water weight due to the creatine use? I'm not sure exactly what's the percentage increase once muscles are saturated.

you got back into the swing of things and homeostasis took over. body memory
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

The guys are correct. Had it been a new gain I'd say 20lbs would be pretty damned hard on the body. Heck I went from 282-284 to a high of 300 recently (296 yesterday). It took 4 or more weeks to get used to.

Thanks guys really appreciate the input. Hopefully once I get to my last high, I can start putting on more quality gains. I like to think I have a pretty moderate metabolic rate. It's a wonder I didn't shrivel into nothing considering I had daily cardio/swimming on an empty stomach.

It's just muscle memory. You're just going back to where you were. Not a big deal. I had surgery years ago on my hand and couldnt train for 3 months. When I went back to training I gained 20 lbs back within a month. Muscle memory can be a beautiful thing.
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Quote Quote posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Muscle memory can be a beautiful thing.
    Sure is.....