Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rack Pull 405... 30 lb PR!... Video

Mike_Rojas

I pulled 405 from knee height.

right click, save target as please:
http://216.171.173.34/misc/rackpull.wmv

That was fun. I need to buy more 45 pound plates. I almost had every plate in the place on the bar. I tried 425 but missed.

4-45's + 2-35's + 4-25's + 2 collars + 45 pnd bar = 405

Last edited:
your finish needs work...all you need is a lockout at the knees, the mini hyper extension is totally unbeneficial to the lift...be careful, or you will hurt your self, just ask iron lion....he had to learn the hard way

Thanks for the tip.. I didn't even realize I did that until I watched the video. I guess I was making sure I was all the way up.

good advice pills, that over extension makes me wince with pain. Mike focus on driving your hips forward instead of leaning back...and nice shoes btw...

Nice job brother. I hope your doing some lower back work as well!!!! Those singles will mount on you if you do no0t prepare correctly!!

Heck of a job :)

IronLion - Like my Chuck Taylor's, huh? I just got them today. The salesman at Foot Locker gave me a funny look when I asked for them.

PolishHammer - My lower back gets a lot of work with reverse hypers, snatch grip deadlifts, Good Mornings, and Romanian DL's. I'm glad I started those exercises, because my back USED to give me a lot of trouble.

Got to get some chalk and some more 45's now.

Nice..now lower the pins next time. :)

B True

Top Bottom