Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rack Deads

wildonsquats

Did a set of rack deads today for the first time, only thing is.. both power racks at my gym have the lowest setting at just above my knees, i kinda wanted to get the bar just below my knees.. any ideas on what i can do?

I saw a piece of wood in the gym, but its only like 1 inch thick.. i was thinking about the cardio stair thingy's that stack up for when you do step ups and stuff, but i have no idea what kind of weight those can take before they get crushed.

...or an aerobics step from the girlie room. ;)

Do you have lunge boxes in your free weight room? Those would work too.

spatts said:
...or an aerobics step from the girlie room. ;)

Do you have lunge boxes in your free weight room? Those would work too.

Hey spatts. You're up late. :)

my gym won't let you take the steps out of the aerobics room...for liability reasons or something. the box that nate built for box squats would've worked great for that (at least I think so)...too bad some knucklehead tossed it.

Nonerz said:
my gym won't let you take the steps out of the aerobics room...for liability reasons or something. the box that nate built for box squats would've worked great for that (at least I think so)...too bad some knucklehead tossed it.

lol, he probably didn't even know what it was :)

wildonsquats said:

I saw a piece of wood in the gym, but its only like 1 inch thick.. i was thinking about the cardio stair thingy's that stack up for when you do step ups and stuff, but i have no idea what kind of weight those can take before they get crushed.

just stradle a bench and place the BAR on the bench.

I use an aerobic step for rack pulls, and my bw and 300-400lbs don't seem to hurt it much. It has held up well. It's just a cheap looking one too.

Top Bottom