Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Race against muscle soreness

Gevai

Hi guys! I got this crazy idea, let us see if I can explain it here. So I usually get muscular soreness in about 24 hours after training. I assume that happens because lactic accid accumulates in my muscles. But what if I start training on the next day before the lactic acid accumulates and starts to hurt? Maybe I could avoid the muscle soreness.

That is an interesting approach. Some time ago I have also tried this quite successfully – seemed like there was no soreness after training if I got to train before it came from the previous day. So this might work – give it a try, and see how it will roll with your body.

muscle sorness is NOT lactic acid. I really hate to say this because most guys seem to believe this. every older lifter passes this info onto the next generation as fact but it is bro science

you get sore after lifting because your muscles get micro tears, so the soreness is inflammation coming in.

the best way to solve this is get properly conditioned and get sleep. obviously you also need proper nutrition

There's is also what is called active rehab and lets says you had a major leg workout Monday. Tuesday you wake and your quads are mega sore. Go for a bike ride or walk. After a while, say 15-20 minutes or more they'll start to feel better. Do some stretching, rest well, eat well and you'll be great

There's is also what is called active rehab and lets says you had a major leg workout Monday. Tuesday you wake and your quads are mega sore. Go for a bike ride or walk. After a while, say 15-20 minutes or more they'll start to feel better. Do some stretching, rest well, eat well and you'll be great

Would that work with all muscles? Let is say yesterday I have had a hard workout, and today I go something light to help muscles recover?

Would that work with all muscles? Let is say yesterday I have had a hard workout, and today I go something light to help muscles recover?

Yes. It works for all muscles. The light workout the day after increases blood flow and nutrient delivery to the muscle. It's the same way how massage helps alleviate sore muscles.

It's all about blood flow and nutrient delivery.

I think we just don't recover enough. Everyone is afraid to take a day off the gym because they will "lose their gainzzzzz". Sometimes we just need an extra day off. Also sleep plays into this. With the amount of stimulants guys are consuming, people really lack good quality sleep.

I think we just don't recover enough. Everyone is afraid to take a day off the gym because they will "lose their gainzzzzz". Sometimes we just need an extra day off. Also sleep plays into this. With the amount of stimulants guys are consuming, people really lack good quality sleep.

I agree. I'll also say yes to the previous question. For all my gainz (lol) etc etc I'm currently only doing 4 x a week

Top Bottom