Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Strength & Honor" Muscle Addiction 2013

MA you incredible bastard I'm pumped for you to take the show brother !

Yeah buddy! We will be following eachother bro...I will be indulging in Tren next round, you think this cycle is sick...the next one will be wicked as fuck!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

This is going to be epic to see I can't wait to see the sick gains you will make on this

Thanks for following bro, as I said above...this will be sick, the next wicked! I will concentrate on this one first, and eat like a horse on EQ lol!

I just picked up this big ass pill/vitamin organizer box that has 4 daily compartments (morn, noon, afternoon, bedtime) and all days of the week...so I can fill it once a week, schedule all my dosages perfectly, and keep on track...fucking so stoked to get this going!!!

Thanks buddy, with so many of my closest bros watching over me I stand a good chance...and yes, she is my hero as well! Amazing what a little girl can do for a man...wouldn't be the man I am without her :).

I totally understand bro. I had to take my little girl to kindergarten orientation today, and tomorrow will be a bittersweet day as I have to send her off to her first day of school :(

I took the day off of work to take her on the first day. I'm sure I will be crying right along with the rest of the other moms out there, and the clomid im on won't help the situation...lol

Last edited:
I totally understand bro. I had to take my little girl to kindergarten orientation today, and tomorrow will because bittersweet day as I have to send her off to her first day of school :(

I took the day off of work to take her on the first day. I'm sure I will be crying right along with the rest of the other moms out there, and the clomid im on won't help the situation...lol

Oh man...I had big man tears when my little girl started Kindergarten last year, Monday she starts 1st grade bro...where is the time going!!! Just got her a new backpack...pink & black with guitars and "Girls Rock" all over it...we are at swim lessons now, she does gymnastics on Thursdays, just an active little girl. She is my buddy, and I spend every waking moment with her when I am not at work or the gym, and she likes to come to the gym with me on the weekends...she wants to workout with daddy too.

This is the best thing in the world...as I said, she is my hero as well...she is such an old soul, on our way here she was singing Stairway to Heaven, word for word!

It is ok for us dads to tear up for our little girls...them starting Kindergarten only happens once...truly enjoy it bro!

Man can't wait to see your updates!

I get to see my little girl on wednesday! 3D ultrasound! She's growing pretty fast and the day she's born will be the best day of my life!

The family support can't be overstated. When my girl isn't pregs she is my biggest motivator. When i'm just not feeling the gym, she packs my gym bag and puts on her gym clothes and says i'm going with or without you lol

Man can't wait to see your updates!

I get to see my little girl on wednesday! 3D ultrasound! She's growing pretty fast and the day she's born will be the best day of my life!

The family support can't be overstated. When my girl isn't pregs she is my biggest motivator. When i'm just not feeling the gym, she packs my gym bag and puts on her gym clothes and says i'm going with or without you lol

Nice daddy! Sounds like you have an awesome family support as well brotha! I like the wife telling you going to the gym with or without you...atta girl!

Haha well you know those days you just feel like relaxing and being lazy? Well she won't tolerate it lol. I love it!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

So, thinking about another tweak in the cycle...this would probably be the cherry on top for this baby!

The cycle:

1-16 test C 500mg EW (split 250mg Mon-Thurs)
1-4 test Prop 100mg EOD (kickstart cycle strong)
1-16 EQ 600mg EW (split 300mg Mon-Thurs)
1-18 Proviron 75mg ED (split dose every 8 hours)
1-6 Tbol 60mg ED (split dose 20mg every 8 hours)...may bump to 80mg last 2 weeks
13-18 Anavar 60mg ED (first 4 weeks) then 80mg ED (last 2 weeks)
1-6 HCGenerate (5 caps ED, 3 morning/2 evening)
7-10 HCG 500 IU EW (250 IU 2x, Mon-Thurs)
11-15 HCGenerate (5 caps ED, 3 morning/2 evening)
16-18 HCG 500 IU EOD (10 injections = 5000 IU)
1-18 Aromasin 12.5mg 2xED (25mg ED)

How does that look for my final answer?

Man I can't take it anymore!!! I want Monday to come so bad...mom goes in for total hip replacement surgery tomorrow morning, so get her through this, take care of her and then showtime!!!!

I picked up this giant supplement organizer box that has 4 compartments per day for a week...once a week fill up and good to go! Fits right in the bottom of my lunchbox. Get a few last minute things done this week and first pins Monday!!!

5 days!!! :fro:

2mha8ht.jpg

4 Days!!!

I am fully prepared, have everything ready to go!!! Obviously I could not fit everything into this beautiful picture, as I have approximately 60 lbs of protein and other staples I will be using along the way, but this gives you an idea (take notes!!!) of how to prepare for a cycle and have everything on hand prior to any pin going in!!!!

Never start a cycle without being prepared, getting bloodwork done, planning everything out, and research...research...research!!!! Do your homework, listen to knowledgeable bros like all my brothers here for constructive critisism, and be mentally and physically ready to fucking kill it when the day comes!!!!

This is going to be epic!!!

Top Bottom