Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Strength & Honor" Muscle Addiction 2013

Thanks Zed...yeah I know Moya is a good bro to have in my corner...will utilize him along the way for sure...as well as you ;).

10p9jl3.jpg

2rfsqpw.jpg

2ce6g6d.jpg

Here are some shots from my last bodybuilding competition...this is what I will improve on this time...legs, triceps, upper chest, lat spread, ok fuck it...the total package!!! I am not complacent by any means...there is so much room for improvement. I will be working on my posing the whole way through to really get comfortable with it...not going to completely stress over it, but it is something that will help me really feel each muscle group and how to show it off the best. I have a coach for this also.

7 days!!!

2wcdzlk.jpg

14twm6q.jpg

These photos were taken about 2-3 months ago...I will have my wife take some current ones this next weekend and put them up prior to starting the cycle. I will have her take my measurements as well...I need to get some size on bros!!!

This is the time for me...this is the time to really step up my game and kill it for myself and my family!!! I want to show my little girl that when you put your mind to something...you can do anything you want!!!

She is my biggest fan...and so is my beautiful wife!!!

ya, i would agree with lat spread... nobody ever can have a thick or wide enough back it seems the judges like wicked backs...

thats awesome that you have your family behind you bro, that makes a huge difference!

Yes it does bro...my girls support me every step of the way...they just ask that I do it the healthiest way I possibly can and be safe! Can't say no to that!

You know that photo I think was taken prior to me spreading my lats completely for my pose...but you are right about the judges.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Last edited:
2wcdzlk.jpg

14twm6q.jpg

These photos were taken about 2-3 months ago...I will have my wife take some current ones this next weekend and put them up prior to starting the cycle. I will have her take my measurements as well...I need to get some size on bros!!!

This is the time for me...this is the time to really step up my game and kill it for myself and my family!!! I want to show my little girl that when you put your mind to something...you can do anything you want!!!

She is my biggest fan...and so is my beautiful wife!!!

Inspirational buddy. I really want to see you take the show and really wow that little girl of yours....but regardless, as one father of a little girl to another, you are ALREADY her biggest hero!!

I want to see you do this shit though bro! Let's kill it and make those gains!!!

Inspirational buddy. I really want to see you take the show and really wow that little girl of yours....but regardless, as one father of a little girl to another, you are ALREADY her biggest hero!!

I want to see you do this shit though bro! Let's kill it and make those gains!!!

Thanks buddy, with so many of my closest bros watching over me I stand a good chance...and yes, she is my hero as well! Amazing what a little girl can do for a man...wouldn't be the man I am without her :).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom