Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Strength & Honor" Muscle Addiction 2013

Alright, anticipation is killing me...thank God for will power! So as I was explaining to one of my bros, having all this time to think can be dangerous! I have a tendancy to overthink things and second guess my thoughts...and I have done some more research the past few days as I have been waiting ever so patiently. I am going to make a tweak in my cycle with the HCG/HCGenerate combo, Proviron, and Aromasin...

The cycle:

1-16 test C 500mg EW (split 250mg Mon-Thurs)
1-16 EQ 600mg EW (split 300mg Mon-Thurs)
1-18 Proviron 50mg ED (split dose every 8 hours)
1-6 Tbol 60mg ED (split dose 20mg every 8 hours)...may bump to 80mg last 2 weeks
13-18 Anavar 60mg ED (first 4 weeks) then 80mg ED (last 2 weeks)
1-6 HCGenerate (5 caps ED, 3 morning/2 evening)
7-10 HCG 500 IU EW (250 IU 2x, Mon-Thurs)
11-15 HCGenerate (5 caps ED, 3 morning/2 evening)
16-18 HCG 500 IU EOD (10 injections = 5000 IU)
1-18 Aromasin 12.5mg ED (if needed bump dose or lower duration)

I am staggering the HCGenerate and HCG so I don't become sensitized to one or the other, and get the best of both worlds. I also am going to run Proviron til the end with Anavar to week 18, and Aromasin will be ran until PCT...also week 18.

I have read that EQ takes longer to leave the system, and some have even recommended to drop the EQ two weeks prior to Test to let it clear the system around the same time Test will clear. I am just going to leave it the way it is for now, I will assess how my body is reacting then and make necessary adjustments...again may be overthinking things.

Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

The tweaks make sense man. I'd say eq still will clear roughly one week later, I've used it before for a long duration and I stopped it 1 week prior to the test and noticed no symptoms of low t or high E, and had a good recovery.

Ride it like you stole it!!

...also forgot to add Powerchews D-test into my PCT...oops! I can't pass up an opportunity for the best tasting Powerchews lol!!!

17-22 Unleashed (6 caps ED split dose 2 cap morn/noon/even) first week, then 3 caps ED (split dose)
17-22 Post cycle (6 caps
ED split dose 2 cap morn/even) first week, then 3 caps ED (split dose)
17-22 Powerchews D-test (4 chews/3 grams ED)
19-22 Clomid (50/50/25/25mg...will feel this out since running 4 compounds)
17-24 Forma Stanzol (10 pumps ED first 6 weeks, 6 pumps ED last 2 weeks)
17-22 MK-2866 Osta SARMS (25mg ED...may start out at 12.5mg)
17-22 Anabeta (4 caps ED, 2 pre/post workout, non-training days spread throughout day)
17-22 Creatine Nitrate (8 caps ED, 4 pre/post workout)
17-22 Need2Slin (4 caps ED, spread with carb meals throughout the day)
17-22 Gear (10-12 caps ED, pre/post workout & bedtime)

I think this is a pretty healthy PCT for this cycle...and with the HCGenerate/HCG combo should recover very nicely!

I think your changes make good sense bro. Am interested in what your workout is gonna be along with this cycle. Didnt bother looking back to see if you already put it up or not....kinda time challenged right now.
Its gr8 that our good bro Moya is looking in on you too bro. He kinda stays in the background but his advice is always excellent. A good bro to have in your corner.
Keep posting bro.

Top Bottom