Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Strength & Honor" Muscle Addiction 2013

So you are saying to drop calories to around maintenance...approximately 3900...on non-workout days, which will be cardio/abs days really, and eat a bit more freely on workout days to target my daily higher calories, just don't over do it obviously. I know me and that I will do my damndest to eat as clean as possible still, but like eat whole eggs, more nuts, more carbs...clean carbs on workout days?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Yeh man. That's pretty much what I'm saying, though I have to admit that I don't see how your maintenance cals are at damn near 4k, unless you are figuring in cals burned during activity also.

Regardless, if you prefer to eat clean all the time then go for it. Do whatever works for you. Nobody knows your body better than you. As for me, I like to live life and I will never miss out on foods I enjoy and miss out on eating what the rest of the family eats because its not clean enough. I always eat clean on my cardio days, but workout days anything goes as long as I hit the macro and cal targets. Pizza, burgers, ice cream, cookies, whatever....bring it on. If I was in contest prep I would have to change that, but I'm not and I can maintain my current condition (my avi) by eating all those things.

Yeh man. That's pretty much what I'm saying, though I have to admit that I don't see how your maintenance cals are at damn near 4k, unless you are figuring in cals burned during activity also.

Regardless, if you prefer to eat clean all the time then go for it. Do whatever works for you. Nobody knows your body better than you. As for me, I like to live life and I will never miss out on foods I enjoy and miss out on eating what the rest of the family eats because its not clean enough. I always eat clean on my cardio days, but workout days anything goes as long as I hit the macro and cal targets. Pizza, burgers, ice cream, cookies, whatever....bring it on. If I was in contest prep I would have to change that, but I'm not and I can maintain my current condition (my avi) by eating all those things.

Thanks Rick, you have given me some things to ponder bro.

I am all the way in for this one brother!

Thanks bro! Glad to have you...following you on your log as well my brotha!

Always have nothing but brotherly love here for all my bros following and keeping me honest! Going to kill this shit for sure...soooooooooooo ready!

Last edited:
LOL bro you thinking this to death not that this is a bad thing...but....
Anyway dam Rick you looking good bro. And I like the way you eat, for me thats much more realistic. Pretty much the same way I eat, but I prolly eat much more. Thats my excuse anyway and Im sticking with it!
Your right on MA so you put the pedal to the metal and Killdatshit bro!

LOL bro you thinking this to death not that this is a bad thing...but....
Anyway dam Rick you looking good bro. And I like the way you eat, for me thats much more realistic. Pretty much the same way I eat, but I prolly eat much more. Thats my excuse anyway and Im sticking with it!
Your right on MA so you put the pedal to the metal and Killdatshit bro!

Yeah...have 11 days left until blast off and keep over thinking things lol, just want to make sure I make the most of this and do it right...thanks buddy, I plan on killing it!

Top Bottom