Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Strength & Honor" Muscle Addiction 2013

So let me pose this question for peoples opinion...I am planning on staying with IF (Intermittent Fasting) while on cycle. Now my target calories daily will be around 4481-4981 calories everyday consumed in my 8 hour feed window, which will be a bit of a challenge, but I feel it is attainable. I am thinking of eating every 2 hours in that feed time, approximately 900-1000 calories per meal...would like to hear some thoughts on this.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

When is your training done? If you are doing fasted training, I would make your fast breaker a larger meal, striving for at least a good 40% of your cals and macros for the day. If you train at some point during your feeding window, then just make your post workout meal the large one. Either case, a 3 meal plan is what I would do with your post workout meal bring the largest with 2 smaller meals during the feed

When is your training done? If you are doing fasted training, I would make your fast breaker a larger meal, striving for at least a good 40% of your cals and macros for the day. If you train at some point during your feeding window, then just make your post workout meal the large one. Either case, a 3 meal plan is what I would do with your post workout meal bring the largest with 2 smaller meals during the feed

4:30-5 am, fasted. So my first meal isn't until 1 pm usually. So if I did the math right, then my first meal should roughly be around 1992 calories? Lol...wow, I can give it my best shot! I eat clean, so will need to sit down and figure out what that would include...a lot of food that is for sure, a 1/4 cow? J/k...thanks Rick, will sit down this weekend and also have Dylan help me out with it...and just go and stock up at Costco this weekend!

So another idea that was posed to me was to shorten fasting and increase feed by couple of hours...or else as I work this through my head, would have to eat/mass shake/eat/mass shake/eat/mass shake...and would basically create my own with healthy ingredients, figure out the macros, and start with this schedule to see if it will work and not put me in a food coma lol! I would also either use N2 Bulk at bedtime only, or a casein blend protein for slower digestion...and keep carb sources to clean oats, yams, Ezekiel, Quinua, black beans, fruits and veggies of course...looks like I will just get creative!

I have done 12 hour feed/ 12 hour fast before on workout days to give more time to get food in, and it did work pretty well when trying to bulk up so it is an option.

Though, eating a 2k meal shouldn't be a problem (at least for me) unless you are trying to do it 100% clean, and you shouldn't have to do that. Eat clean on your non workout days and eat more freely on workout days that will let you indulge and hit your caloric targets easier ;)

I have done 12 hour feed/ 12 hour fast before on workout days to give more time to get food in, and it did work pretty well when trying to bulk up so it is an option.

Though, eating a 2k meal shouldn't be a problem (at least for me) unless you are trying to do it 100% clean, and you shouldn't have to do that. Eat clean on your non workout days and eat more freely on workout days that will let you indulge and hit your caloric targets easier ;)

Thanks Rick...shit, how can I not succeed on this cycle with all my bros looking out for me in my corner...makes sense, and I have no.doubt I couldn't put down the food, its just how I will feel afterward...like wanting to take a nap lol! I will play around with my numbers and see what Dylan and I will come up with, he is my nutritionist...don't know if he knows that yet lol, but he will ;).

Rick, you are my IF consultant for sure so I will pass my plan by you for the approval :D.

Thanks Rick...shit, how can I not succeed on this cycle with all my bros looking out for me in my corner...makes sense, and I have no.doubt I couldn't put down the food, its just how I will feel afterward...like wanting to take a nap lol! I will play around with my numbers and see what Dylan and I will come up with, he is my nutritionist...don't know if he knows that yet lol, but he will ;).

Rick, you are my IF consultant for sure so I will pass my plan by you for the approval :D.

Sounds good bro! Anything I can do to help you kill this shit!

So you are saying to drop calories to around maintenance...approximately 3900...on non-workout days, which will be cardio/abs days really, and eat a bit more freely on workout days to target my daily higher calories, just don't over do it obviously. I know me and that I will do my damndest to eat as clean as possible still, but like eat whole eggs, more nuts, more carbs...clean carbs on workout days?

So you are saying to drop calories to around maintenance...approximately 3900...on non-workout days, which will be cardio/abs days really, and eat a bit more freely on workout days to target my daily higher calories, just don't over do it obviously. I know me and that I will do my damndest to eat as clean as possible still, but like eat whole eggs, more nuts, more carbs...clean carbs on workout days?

I always eat as clean as fucking possible, and if for some reason i cant hit my cal needs that day. I eat bp, eggs and maccadamian. Just to get to my cals, even tho macros will be a bit off those days..

I always eat as clean as fucking possible, and if for some reason i cant hit my cal needs that day. I eat bp, eggs and maccadamian. Just to get to my cals, even tho macros will be a bit off those days..

Bp...you mean pb (peanut butter)? Yeah that is what I was thinking, I get all kinds of fresh organic walnuts, almonds, cashews, etc. I also make my own homemade, organic, natural protein bars that will easily bump up the calories, I honestly don't know why I am over thinking this stuff, I know what to do and like you I eat as clean as I can all the time...but will have my cheat meal weekly, and that is when my belly will get all fucked up lol! It is so used to eating clean food that when I give it pizza or a burger from a restaurant, it doesn't like it lol.

Thanks bro for the tip...and for following!

Top Bottom