Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Strength & Honor" Muscle Addiction 2013

This was an excellent read and I have been wondering about combining the 2 compounds. This is the first that I have seen of anybody doing so and it makes me want to see how my bod reacts to them together.
And then how about Beast/Drol???Who knows...

Thanks for the link bro.:evil:

Oooh...what a combo, either of them make my nipples itch lol!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

So let me pose this question for peoples opinion...I am planning on staying with IF (Intermittent Fasting) while on cycle. Now my target calories daily will be around 4481-4981 calories everyday consumed in my 8 hour feed window, which will be a bit of a challenge, but I feel it is attainable. I am thinking of eating every 2 hours in that feed time, approximately 900-1000 calories per meal...would like to hear some thoughts on this.

I have been doing if for 3 years and i love it. But i find it hard to consume the amount of food you need when u really want a heavy cycle.. I can get the food down but i have to stay in bed for the time between meals :))
So i do a 12h fast/feed when on a heavy cycle. Gives u some of the
Benefits. And i can still keep it to tree meals 6h apart :)

But if u feel u can do it i cant see any reason not to!

I am seriously in for the ride! Can't wait to follow along goodluck looks like you have it all panned out!

Ride it like you stole it!!

I have been doing if for 3 years and i love it. But i find it hard to consume the amount of food you need when u really want a heavy cycle.. I can get the food down but i have to stay in bed for the time between meals :))
So i do a 12h fast/feed when on a heavy cycle. Gives u some of the
Benefits. And i can still keep it to tree meals 6h apart :)

But if u feel u can do it i cant see any reason not to!

Thanks bro for chiming in...that is an option to be able to fall back on for sure if I have a difficult time eating all the food I will need to consume in an 8 hour window, thanks for the experience knowledge, I too love IF and never want to go back to the 6-7 meals a day every 3 hours, being a slave to the food!

Top Bottom