Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Strength & Honor" Muscle Addiction 2013

I'm subbed in for this one bro! Loved the detail in everything. Very well laid out. Good luck, can't wait to see the transformation!

So let me pose this question for peoples opinion...I am planning on staying with IF (Intermittent Fasting) while on cycle. Now my target calories daily will be around 4481-4981 calories everyday consumed in my 8 hour feed window, which will be a bit of a challenge, but I feel it is attainable. I am thinking of eating every 2 hours in that feed time, approximately 900-1000 calories per meal...would like to hear some thoughts on this.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I love the IF protocol bro. You have thought it thru and I believe that you can do it. So do it!

This was an excellent read and I have been wondering about combining the 2 compounds. This is the first that I have seen of anybody doing so and it makes me want to see how my bod reacts to them together.
And then how about Beast/Drol???Who knows...

Thanks for the link bro.:evil:

I love the IF protocol bro. You have thought it thru and I believe that you can do it. So do it!

Thanks buddy...am leaning more towards it, on it now and don't want to change...I love it, it works so well for me, and am recommending it to so many others! Thanks for your constant support my brother!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom