Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Strength & Honor" Muscle Addiction 2013

Zed and MA....is like to know your thoughts on lower dose of Dbol and Drol stacked to avoid side and get the benefits of both. Dylan posted and article on it and saw several others on other forums swear by it.

nice man, gonna keep an eye on this one.

if my stats even come close to matching yours at 41 I would be thrilled. you are gonna be a horse after this cycle. look forward to seeing the results. looks great.

Thanks bro...means a lot! Please don't hold back on me either...if I am doing something not good smack me and set me straight...although I know you will :). As ar as my numbers go...have to attribute it to my healthy lifestyle...and supplements that work!!!

Very welcome bro just glad to be able to help good bros like you out man.
Was asking on the Tbol cuz I was thinking that right now early on in your prep would be a good time to really hit that bitch hard with orals. What I am meaning is may consider something like this.
For your up front, hit your bod with any of these, Beast, Drol, Dbol. And then on the back side use your Tbol.
This way you get a very heavy hit up front and still finish off nice and strong with the Tbol.
I know that you are concerned with sides and thats a good thing. But also keep in mind bro that every one of these compounds is gonna affect every single bod differently.
Its like this bro. For me Drol it totally tits. I feel indestructible on it. I dont bloat if I watch my diet and drink enough water and I look dam good on it and my strength just never stops. But everybody else that I know says they feel crappy on it and bloat. So what I am saying is that you need to experiment with this stuff especially the orals. to see what really works for you.
Hell bro if I use drol and cut my cals its a fantastic cutter for me and I think it would be for a lot of peeps too if they would give it a shot. Its due to the super high anabolism of it. If you dont feed the hell out of it then its gonna cut you down.
Just some things for you to think about bro. You do what you feel will most benefit you and Im totally behind you.

Thanks bro...always great to have feedback from such knowledgeable bothers such as yourself! At this point I feel that I am going to stick with the plan, not that I don't have Beast or Anadrol in my stash because I do, just want to run this with minimal sides as possible...just really nervous about the gyno monster making its presence known. I am really excited with the Tbol, and the layout was reviewed by a few certain bros who I respect and look up to ;).

Thanks for having my back, and your support!!!!

You are a true brotha!!!

Top Bottom