Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Strength & Honor" Muscle Addiction 2013

Oh man...I had big man tears when my little girl started Kindergarten last year, Monday she starts 1st grade bro...where is the time going!!! Just got her a new backpack...pink & black with guitars and "Girls Rock" all over it...we are at swim lessons now, she does gymnastics on Thursdays, just an active little girl. She is my buddy, and I spend every waking moment with her when I am not at work or the gym, and she likes to come to the gym with me on the weekends...she wants to workout with daddy too.

This is the best thing in the world...as I said, she is my hero as well...she is such an old soul, on our way here she was singing Stairway to Heaven, word for word!

It is ok for us dads to tear up for our little girls...them starting Kindergarten only happens once...truly enjoy it bro!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I hear ya bros last year when my baby girls first day of preschool , I took her an was tearing up . Hopefully this year will be a little easier when I take her to her first day of kindergarden !! L

^^^^ Nice! Looks like you're sponsored my Needto. That's what I call being prepared.

Lol...I was trying to get needto to sponsor me for my show, but either way I will be representing NTBM at my competition, will have a "walk in" shirt made with NTBM, AM, Powerhouse Gym, and HMB logos on the shirt representing! It's truly about using supplements that work brotha ;).

Wow what a stash of goodies in that photo( jealous ) lol !! Good luck Ma looking forward to following your progress.

Good lord almighty MA!! Look at that stash! Nice bro!

Yeah buddy! Preparation is key my brotha as you know ;). Lots of protein, support supplements, and PCT...dialed and ready to go!

Right after I took this photo I went to the mailbox to find a package from my brother SJ with HCGenerate, Bridge, and another bottle of Gear...thanks SJ, you are the man bro! Stocked to the gills!!!

I hear ya bros last year when my baby girls first day of preschool , I took her an was tearing up . Hopefully this year will be a little easier when I take her to her first day of kindergarden !! L

Dew bro...it doesn't get easier...it is a reminder they are growing up and our little girls won't be little that much longer. Shed those tears, spend that time, and never take those times for granted...I.sure the hell don't! Glad to see you following here bro...hope all is going well with you.

Top Bottom