Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"small guy/BIG GUY???"

"OBESSED"

By the way what constitutes a person to be in the small guy/ big guy catergory in the gym? I've been told that I was 'lil' big ass muthafucka, what does that actually mean? I've seen many people on EF talk about this but really where is the line drawn? Does it matter about height, weight, how much you weight, what you can squat, bench....what? Please enlighten me!

My input...

I kind of think as 200 lbs. as the defining weight. Why??? I have no idea, it just seems like a logical mid-point. Hell, I don't know.

- Screwball

Its relative bro. Whats big to a twig like NYC boy is much different than whats big to a dude thats a monster.

Yes, it's relative

I'm 5'11" 185 and not very big. But I live in Singapore where I'm normally one of the biggest guys in the gym, for sure. So it's all realative.

But back in my old gym in Las Vegas, I was small.

To me though, if you have a lot of toned muscle, no matter your height/weight, you could be big - based on your body type.

Like a friend of mine from college. This Ethiopian guy was about 5'6" 140lbs but had HUGE muscles for someone so 'small'. So actually he was big - as big as a guy with his frame could be.

He was a lil big ass motherfucker also.

-PATRO

its all releative..for instance. here in Norway, we dont have to many bodybuilders. they are most centered in the main city. not in the outskirts where i live. so in my eyes we dont have any "big" guys here..but some tell me im big...and i disagree. it all depends on the eyes of the beholder i guess.

I think big is when you become a freak. If you look freaky and your 220plus your big. Its relative to what some call big. 200 Lbs aint big to me or any of my gym buddies. Big is something you are. And once you hit freak status, you have already went through the am i big , or do you work out phase. Big shirts do not cover it nothing does. I went to BushGardens yesterday, and i am 5'10 255lbs and i looked like a side show walking through the park. Here is one more way to tell your a freak. One ride i went on the Gauzi, i had to sit almost side ways in it to fit in, all the while i see people laughing. On the MOntu my daughter and wife grab the V shaped saftey apparatus that goes over your head and chest and pulled it down, while it goes down you can here it click each time it goes further. Theres cliked like 10 times. You know how many mine clicked ? Once. On an inverted rollarcoaster the only thing keeping my ass from falling out 100 feet and 75 miles per hr was 1 click! YOu here more bad comments then good. Grose, or thats too much, or look at the way he walks. Yesterday i heard it all , and if i didnt my wife and kids heard it. I am ok with it i chose this life style.

Top Bottom