Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"small guy/BIG GUY???"

Yes it would. But i see mass every day. One buddy of mine is 5'4 245lbs. 20 plus guns . 20plus calves. Freak. But yes a guy holding 200lbs on a shorter frame is the same as a 6ftr caring 250. My bad. Especially if he has the same relative Bodyfat. He would probably be more freakier. I am not 5'6 so i didnt relate. Sorry.

I definitely fall into the little big guy category. I am quite small framed, so the fact that I have managed to get to 220lbs at 10-11%bf at 5'8" or so, makes me look a lot bigger than I really am. Fully clothed, standing next to a lot of people, I look thick but not huge, but with no shirt on I do as you can see how much extra mass is on my frame. A lot of people say that I'm the biggest guy at my gym, but there are guys that outweigh me by a whole lot, but it's all about proportion I guess.

5'4" 245lbs! That's nuts!

As to the height thing -- I'm 5'11" ~200lbs, and I don't think I'm big at all. So I agree with your point. Actually it's weird, I think I looked bigger when I was at this same weight with a much higher BF%, in fact I know I did. Now that I'm much leaner, you think I would look "bigger" at the same weight! Weird.

MarshallPenniford said:
5'4" 245lbs! That's nuts!

As to the height thing -- I'm 5'11" ~200lbs, and I don't think I'm big at all. So I agree with your point. Actually it's weird, I think I looked bigger when I was at this same weight with a much higher BF%, in fact I know I did. Now that I'm much leaner, you think I would look "bigger" at the same weight! Weird.

I hear that, with less bf you probably look way bigger with your shirt off, but clothed you feel like you have aids, I go through the same thing every time I diet.

Actually, my girlfriend just pointed out to me what an idiot I am. Muscle being denser and all, of course I look "smaller" when leaner at the same weight. Oops!

Guys i am by know means a bodybuilder, my body fat is 15%. But for what i do it helps me out. I could lift and compete at less but i am not at my goal. And actually wether your goal is size or strenth 15% bf is wear i make my gains at. I have been below 10% (barely) and i weighed 205 at the time that was a while back, but i feel better were i am now. But I cutweight like you would nt believe. I will go up to 265lbs by May, June i have a meet and will 242lbs, then back up to 250 or 260 then sept i will be 220lbs, at weigh in, but 48hrs later i willlift at 240lbs. So you see if i stayed too much leaner i wouldnt be able to manipulate myweight like i do. But since i am not a bodybuilder,dont get me wrong iam 1/2 " away from 20"guns, i want them! I have 30"thighs, 55-56 inch chest 60 inch shoulder. So i do want size , i like it and dont let any plifter say that there not happy when there bench shirt size goes up. We may not care if were pretty , but likeanyone we like an increase in mass. Being big is good!

I'm 16 years old and i'm 5'6" and 165.
I go to a small private school (200 students) and everyone calls me "Big Man" "toughs" or "Boss" :)
I don't think im big at all.
I wanna hit the 200 mark before i turn 20 though. :)

Unless you're big-boned. 5'6" 200lbs would be so big, you probably would look too big. Try to gain 15 pounds and drop your BF% to 5-6% and you'll look incredible.

I am 6"2 255...still want more size...heck..don't know what bf i am at...last time i checked...14-15...now....hmmm...have a big chest and thick torso big legs...and than shit for arms...16" and shit for calves...in my opinion anyways. Bigger than most guys...but i think if i was cut or fixed the above probs than i would look massive.

Top Bottom