Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Row, row, row your boat."

BlondBomber

I am going to try crew tomorrow morning. I know that rowing is a strenous full body exercise, so I am brasing myself for an ass whooping.
Anyone ever row crew? I am just trying to gauge how I may need to change my routine if I decide to join the team. :bigbuck:

you definitely wont need to do back as hard. although if you do like to workout in the mornings, that may be a problem bc i think crew is almost always at the butt crack of dawn. so you may be tired.i know you'll figure something out.

eat big

I always workout in the afternoon, so I figure that I will have practice from 5:30 to 7:30, and go to the gym between 2 and 3. I might actually be able to see my six-pack in a while! :bigbuck:

I did crew for many many seasons and rowed in nationals in highschool as well as summer nationals once I was out...those were my 180lbs days and now I am 250 so the boats are not sturdy enough for my size. Crew is 85% legs and hips and it is a phenominal cardio workout.

Top Bottom