Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"overtraining??"

"OBESSED"

How many workouts do you do for each muscle(large and small).?

Could some one help me, I need to know if I am overtraining my muscles.

If you are a beginner, you are most likely not overtraining. Beginners can make great gains just by eating alot and trhwoing weights aroung haphazzardly.

Most people train 3-5 times per week, with around 10-20 sets per workout.

I wanted to know how many exercises. How many excercises are to many to say that you are overtraining your muscles.

So how many excercise do you do per body part , large or small?

It really doesn't matter how many sets...

It is a question of tyime you spend working out. Anything over an hour 10 minutes is too much and lifting more than 4-5 times a week is too much. Here are the signs to know if you are overtraining.
1) Mental fatigue, can't concentrate on anything
2) No gains in strength or size
3) Muscles are taking longer to hel, or they are not sore
4) mono like symptoms, sleepy all the time
5) get sick real easily

This all based on good nutrition and intense workouts.....

im doin 16 sets for large bodyparts, 12 for small. man i dont know how u guys can only do 4 sets for a small boydpart, iw ould feel like i didnt even work the muscle. do u do a lot of warmup sets?

110% said:
im doin 16 sets for large bodyparts, 12 for small. man i dont know how u guys can only do 4 sets for a small boydpart, iw ould feel like i didnt even work the muscle. do u do a lot of warmup sets?

LOL 110%, ITS CALLED ISOALTION! 16 sets is to many unles your hitting a heavy cycle. But 4 sets is not enough either. Now where's that happy-medium. hmmm....... j.k

Top Bottom