Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Light exercise"

pieterdurban

[FONT=&quot]I suffer with left sided sciatica.. my consultant at the hospital has told me light exercise and swimming is fine.. can someone give me and idea of 'light' exercise? im used to going to the gym, using running machines/rowing machines etc..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

they always tell you that because 99% of their patients are old geezurs.

as athletes you cannot listen to stupid advice as fact because light exercise for us is benching 200 pounds and squatting 300.

i recommend doing 3 things

1. use an inversion table daily, they sell them on amazon for $150 and it will last you for life
2. hot yoga
3. REST for a while and then gradually get back in it

[FONT=&quot]I suffer with left sided sciatica.. my consultant at the hospital has told me light exercise and swimming is fine.. can someone give me and idea of 'light' exercise? im used to going to the gym, using running machines/rowing machines etc..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Light exercise is relative. In my opinion do whatever you want as long as it doesnt aggravate things or give you issues

Light exercise is whatever you are capable of doing without further injuring or aggravating it.

I suffer with left sided sciatica.. my consultant at the hospital has told me light exercise and swimming is fine.. can someone give me and idea of 'light' exercise? im used to going to the gym, using running machines/rowing machines etc..

Those are light exercises.

Top Bottom