Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Ghetto" workout?

I stay in Cincinnati not known as a rough city but the cops dont bother coming thru here and when they do they bring swat for added protection...Damn I need to move.

Tagio said:
Also oly weightlifting IS an explosive sport with not much technique and all the greats are white, arabic, asian, etc, not black. I don't say 'WHITE PEOPLE ARE STRONGER' because there are too many alternate explanations that i can't rule out. get what i'm saying? maybe white/asian people ARE better gymnasts, maybe black people ARE better sprinters/football players, but I'm just saying there's not really a way to be SURE about it currently though you can make conjectures.

Where on Earth did you get that oly lifting is "not much technique"! Oly lifting is ridiculously technical. If it was so simple powerlifters could simply come in and destroy the olympics because they have a lot of strength and power.

i really wish this thread would die it has nothing to do with training anymore. bottom line work with what you have who gives a fuck how or why other people are stronger look better etc.

Dude, you have no clue as to what you are talking about. I never said white guys punking out brothas was the standard where I live. I don't even live in my old neighborhood anymore. Besides, it's not where you're from it's how you come. That applies to race too. I lived in Decatur, Georgia for a little over a year and I had NO problems with black guys and I lived in a predominantly black neighborhood. And don't even try to say Savannha is more ghetto than Decatur. There is crime every where you go. On my old street in 4 years 7 people where shot dead. Many, many more have been shot or stabbed, but not fatally. I have been jumped by 5 fuckin UBN samoans at once. I almost got jumped by like 20 of the craziest little asian bangers you'd ever want to mess with. Ya, you don't see many white guys gettin props because there probably aren't many white guys comparatively speaking growing up in your neighborhood. And the ones that do either keep their nose clean or get bitch, or get tough. My bro hightower( a solid 6'3" white guy) had respect from anyone I ever saw that met or new him. He grew up in a nice neighborhood as a kid, but moved to a bad neighborhood as a young teen. The guy was super cool, but crazy too. He minded his own, but you crossed him and it was your "MISTAKE". As for black people being more confrontational, well what do you expect? That has ALOT to do with environment and upbringing, not race. Typically, predominantly black neighborhoods are lower income. Less educated, less money. Not the best environment for raising well mannered, socially stable productive citizens now is it? Crime rate is higher. Death rate is higher. I do believe that it is rather obvious that physically, black people are genetically superior for certain forms of physical exercise. Do to prominent glutes generally, strong hamstrings and short calf muscles with long tendons, black people are typically capable of running faster and jumping higher than white people, or any other "people". Black people generally have lower bodyfat. Black people are generally darker than all other people. This makes sense from an evolutionary standpoint when you consider that carrying excess adipose tissue in the torso is bad for the body in high heat conditions like africa as it makes it harder for the body to regulate it's temperature. So it makes sense that structurally the best place for the bodyfat to go is the glutes, which is why black guys generally have larger/more muscular glutes at least initially than other races and why black girls have juicy booties. ;) Seeing as how african people at least initially were primarily hunters and gatherers, it makes sense to be able to run fast and for long distances, hence the structurak adaptations over time. It also makes sense to have dark skin to protect yoursefl from the suns rays and keep yourself cooler. The exact opposites are true for white people. Generally, most so-called white people lived in more temperate climates and did not need to carry a low set bodyfat. Also, muscular glutes and short calves were not as necessary. Generally, considering that climactic conditions were colder, white people needed higher bodyfat and needed it distributed more evenly over the torso. Also, since it wasn't as hot and sunny all the time, developing dark skin was not necessary for survival and good health. This is all very general. Fascinating actually.

Crew9, powerlifters have a lot of strength. I don't know so much about power, though. That, coupled with technique is really why they're not olympic lifters. No RFD.

Tom Treutlein said:
Crew9, powerlifters have a lot of strength. I don't know so much about power, though. That, coupled with technique is really why they're not olympic lifters. No RFD.

I know thats my point ;), though they are very powerful, Dynamic effort

I understand everyones point of view and find everyones comments interesting. Back on topic, Lifting all day/all the time because of nothing else to do. So thats how those guys get so big.

Top Bottom