Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The "Deload"

powerup79

Good Broly
Platinum
Was just curious if you guys do "deload" weeks and how often? I'm 42 now and in my younger days would just train and never deload. Now I usually run 8 week goal oriented programs prioritizing different muscles etc then take a deload week and maybe it's in my mind but I always feel like I fill out during that deload.

I usually do about a 3rd of the normal volume at half the weight just give a light pump per workout for that week.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Was just curious if you guys do "deload" weeks and how often? I'm 42 now and in my younger days would just train and never deload. Now I usually run 8 week goal oriented programs prioritizing different muscles etc then take a deload week and maybe it's in my mind but I always feel like I fill out during that deload.

I usually do about a 3rd of the normal volume at half the weight just give a light pump per workout for that week.

I deload all the time, like i train 3 days heavy and hard
then 1 day off
then 1 day FULL BODY hardcore high reps
and I always take 2 days off training to recover 100% of time

i absolutely deload, it is just like why i tell guys to fast. taking a step back will result in more steps forward

a simple deload is 50% lower weights and 50% lower sets for that entire week
How often?

Top Bottom