Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Assisted" Vs. Natural Training

BBBD,

I know the point you were making. My original response was not replying to you, but to the others here who keep downplaying the significance of steroids in assisting them to build muscle.

I stick by my point as i originally made it.

I'll leave Thaibox with this analogy, which basically sums my whle point up.

Ben Johnson didn't shave 1.5 seconds off his best time by simply upping his diet, nutrition and training. Are steroids no magic pill? ask Ben Johnson.

vinylgroover said:
BBBD,

I know the point you were making. My original response was not replying to you, but to the others here who keep downplaying the significance of steroids in assisting them to build muscle.

I stick by my point as i originally made it.

I'll leave Thaibox with this analogy, which basically sums my whle point up.

Ben Johnson didn't shave 1.5 seconds off his best time by simply upping his diet, nutrition and training. Are steroids no magic pill? ask Ben Johnson.

You're clueless bro ...

-sk

that was a bad taste for you to start with personal accusations vinyl.. just stop... everyone shut the fuck up and squat

vinylgroover said:

tell me how clueless i am sk.

You went from a staggering 130 pounds to what? 240 now.

No magic pill hey......give me a break

No man, i'm gonna tell you straight forward. I used steroids when I had no business using them. Why? Cause I jumped on them after 4months of training.

I am gaining now as well as I ever did on steroids, and the only anabolics I use are squats and deadlifts.

I always thought that I wanna get there the fastest way, which is still cool by me. What I am understanding now is that I can still pack up the mass without them ... and I mean the same exact mass, not less.

So you guys keep spreading your horseshit without ever touching an amp.

-sk

vinylgroover said:

did you help train B.J?

read "speed trap" and get a clue.

I am sick of this shit.

If they are a magic pill, then why did my last year happen the way that it did? My life is totally dedicated to this lifestyle. I dont remember the last time I ate less then 7 times a day, I havent missed a scheduled workout in over 5 years. I have over 12 years of serious training under my belt and know training and nutrition inside out. But despite all that, over the past year all that dedication resulted in almost no gains, even when my stomach was okay and I could eat all that I needed to. If steroids were a magic pill then I should have gained another 20lbs, but I didnt...

spatts said:
Slow and steady wins the race?

So are you saying that if we just keep juicing and never settle down we will be great one day? ;)

J/K, man. Good post.

Big Booty, good post. I want to comment, but first...

Spatts, a silly question, m'lady: is that your back in your avatar?

I know you're a good deadlifter and have excellent legs, but wow. This avatar--well, and the one with your quasi-side chest--demonstrate sweet upper body muscularity.

You are really, *really* pretty too :)

Sorry, I couldn't help myself :eek: I think you are the best-looking femme powerlifter I've seen in...well, ever.

Top Bottom