Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quiet Storm; The Rebirth of KB - My recovery journal

I'm subscribed, I'd love to follow along. Do you have any long-term goals with your training? Like say for one year down the road.

good luck, my maing. i had my T5 shattered. so i know what you're going thru. let me know if you need anything. this shit takes a while, so be patient.

Thanks HT - I'll holla if I need anything or have any questions.

Goals:

Short term = simple....recover. Recover intelligently. I'll need to be very patient, as HT noted. But this is not my first injury and patience is something I can deal with. Bit by bit I will ease back into using back 100% functionally again. Then I will start PT with a therapist I was working with before whom I have an outstanding relationship with and formulate a plan of attack (with an obvious focus on flexibility and core strength). From that point forward it's just rehab / strengthening time. Need to dedicate myself 100% to this and really want to get back into the swing of a good nutritional program with consistency.

Long term = get back to full strength and then start training 100% again. Once I am back where I need to be "normal" again (will take some time for this), I want to work on building mass and overall strength.

KillahBee said:
Thanks HT - I'll holla if I need anything or have any questions.

Goals:

Long term = get back to full strength and then start training 100% again. Once I am back where I need to be "normal" again (will take some time for this), I want to work on building mass and overall strength.

Just remember there is still going to be Scotland vs. Italy, so you better work on mass and strength ASAP.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
Just remember there is still going to be Scotland vs. Italy, so you better work on mass and strength ASAP.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Oh my dear, dear, skirt-wearing friend - Italy vs. Scotland may have been delayed a bit, but it is CERTAINLY in my line of sight. :evil:

Top Bottom