Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quiet Storm; The Rebirth of KB - My recovery journal

Hey sweetz,

I haven't been around much lately, but I just wanted to stop in to see how things are going with you.

Glad to read the recovery is going well!

:bigkiss:

Hey! I was gonna make a thread about you the other day...where you been and more importantly, how you doin??

:rose:

KillahBee said:
Hey! I was gonna make a thread about you the other day...where you been and more importantly, how you doin??

:rose:

Awww were you worried about me? LOL

I'm doing well, just been busy with work, and training, going to be doing a show Mar. 31st. and then a few more (going to do a few in the US this year, to see the difference) to follow hopefully that's the plan anyway.

11/7:

Saw my PT today. The issues I described above are with my SI joint (http://www.spineuniversity.com/public/spinesub.asp?id=89). PT checked out my two SI joints to see if I was in balance. When I walked in place my left SI joint moved well. When I leaned forward they were a little out of wack. She showed me a few additional exercises to do and did some manual and el stim work on it. She said I am still pretty swolen/enflamed at the incision area, so that could be part of the reason as well.

Glad you're moving along and things are going well. Good job staying with it, I'd be frustrated.

KillahBee said:
11/7:

Saw my PT today. The issues I described above are with my SI joint (http://www.spineuniversity.com/public/spinesub.asp?id=89). PT checked out my two SI joints to see if I was in balance. When I walked in place my left SI joint moved well. When I leaned forward they were a little out of wack. She showed me a few additional exercises to do and did some manual and el stim work on it. She said I am still pretty swolen/enflamed at the incision area, so that could be part of the reason as well.

Any discussion of the deadlift issue?

Did she give any estimation to how much longer you can expect inflammation?

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
Any discussion of the deadlift issue?

Did she give any estimation to how much longer you can expect inflammation?

Cheers,
Scotsman

No DL talk just yet. We were getting into the SI Joint issue for the most part. Then I fell asleep during the el stim :)

The inflammation has been going down steadily, and it doesn't hurt when touched. Should go down completely within the next 2 weeks.

KillahBee said:
No DL talk just yet. We were getting into the SI Joint issue for the most part. Then I fell asleep during the el stim :)

The inflammation has been going down steadily, and it doesn't hurt when touched. Should go down completely within the next 2 weeks.

Let me know when you talk to her about it. SI is super important, hope you correct it well. I love e-stim feels awesome when they get it turned up all the way.

Well hopefully as the inflammation reduces other shit will start to work better.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Good luck to you, it is a long road to recovery so patients are a must. I'm dealing with a severe arthritic condition and fibromyalgia so I understand very well what you are going thru. It is very frustating. My best wishes to you. Just kill that shit. That, that does not kill us makes us stronger

Top Bottom