Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick shirt question

OK, just found out from Monster muscle my EHPHD single poly shirt is gonna be here guaranteed on Thursday. Now, my meet is on Saturday. What do I do? Try it on, but don't use it? Try it on, but go real light? Try it on only during warmups at the meet and see if it feels ok? My first shirt btw.

In my opinion, you need time to become "more intimate" with your shirt before you compete with it. A couple of days won't do it, in fact you might be embarassed. Now, I've never worn a shirt but from everything that I have read, a bench shirt can change the way you bench. If you are strong in the tri's, you'll get more benefit than if you're strong point is your lat's, chest, and delts. Okay pro's, I'm ready to be embarassed myself on this one, or backed up.

OK JAY I JUST HAVE TO SAY there you go again just "feel" the shirt. IRBD i'm in the same situation as you bro about the shirt business and I'm not sure when mine is coming how'd you find out. I ordered mine from monstermuscle it's an inzer denim first shirt and I have no idea how i'ma do in it.

Basically no percentages , just stay below a max attempt. Go easy in it. Just bench and let the shirt show you were it wants to go. Thata the best way to introduce yourself to each other. Just Under your max, or opener if yuou know what that is, but you really cant cause you dont wear a shirt yet. So make under your raw max. maybe 3 sets of singles.

OK i'm totally lost about these shirts i have never seen one nor do i know how they work . I had a bud at my gym tell me I should try to compete in a comp and with one of thse shirts my bench would go even higher. so fill me in guys. thanks

The shirts are made of polyestor or denim, there very tight adn the arms come out the front of the shirt instead of the sides. They will add some pounds to your lift. Main reasonf for the shirts is protection for your shoulders and pecs.

Top Bottom