Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

quick results After years off

navyNM

can someone explain something to me. I'm not new to weight training and I had put in 15 years. I also put up some impressive lifts going up over 550 lbs and squats. I stopped working out for 10 years due to a marriage divorce and raising kids as a single father. Now I'm back in the gym and I'm already up to 300 lb on the bench and close to 400 lb on the squat. How am I gaining so fast after taking so long off?

You should take more time off, you have muscle memory but joints and tendons can really be damaged if you go too fast or too strong

how did Adrian Peterson blow out his ACL and not be able to walk for months after surgery then come back the next season and rush for 2000 yards?

how did a guy i used to do triathlons with break his leg and was on crutches for 4 months, come back 2 months later and was beating me in races when i trained that entire time?

it is called MUSCLE and BODY memory. it is a real thing.

this is why i stress everyone workout in their teens, it will pay off once you are an adult even if you take time away

give time to heal...MUSCLE and BODY memory is real thing ..Taking too much time off training will result in muscle loss, but muscle memory helps you regain muscle quickly once you start training again ...

Top Bottom