Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick question

How long should I be lifting for per week what amount of time would be a good to focus on?

you mean totals for the week in general?
theres some controversy around Time Under Tension as a weekly guide, maybe someone here has an opinion? as for per session, it’s probably highly individualized, but there is some convincing research that 45m staves off going catabolic. seems to work even if doing an am/pm split. 45m each. I feel best if i keep it under an hour stretching included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3-4X per week doing each muscle group hard once every 5-7 days is ideal

lifting everyday is going to wear your body down as you age. you can get away with 5-6X a week training when you are young, but it won't work later in life trust me

It depends on your goals. If you are just doing it to be healthy then 3 days per week is fine. If you have a goal such as adding lean muscle or losing fat then I would recommend 4-5 days per week. That goes for both natural lifters and guys that use PEDs.

It depends on your goals. If you are just doing it to be healthy then 3 days per week is fine. If you have a goal such as adding lean muscle or losing fat then I would recommend 4-5 days per week. That goes for both natural lifters and guys that use PEDs.

are you recommending within those 3 or 4-5 days to work each muscle group once or twice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom