Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions and concerns when buying supplements?

xarcax

Hey guys,

I am a marketing student and am completing an assignment. If there was a new stack hitting the market consisting of a nitric oxide booster and a testosterone booster. What questions or concerns would you guys have before trying it?

I would want to see the ingredients label to see what is actually in it + the dosages

most supplements out there have tons of fillers and a pathetic amount of ingredients/dosages. they are worthless

n2bm actually puts in tons of ingredients in their stuff

The brand isn't particularly important when buying supplements. What matters is the ingredient list and supplement facts panel.

You really need to be a smart consumer in today's market and do your research. Look at the ingredient list and supplements fact panel on every supplement before buying it.

A good quality supplement will clearly list what is in the product with NO proprietary blends or formulas. They will list exactly what is in the product and in what dosages.

Take a whey protein for example- you want to see nothing but that in the ingredients list. Whey protein, natural flavours, a natural calorie free sweetener like stevia and then maybe some salt, soy lechitin and cocoa powder. There are a lot of good products on the market. I personally use isolation from n2bm.com. A good whey isolate should be pretty much fat and carb free. Isolation has 26g protein, 1g carb, 0g fat per 30g scoop.

For a test booster there is no comparison to HCGenerate from N2BM. Just compare the ingredients with any other natural test booster out there. Not even close.

I am not a huge fan of NO boosters. I would rather just eat a good pre workout meal, stay hydrated, and maybe add some DSpark.

Top Bottom