Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about Training Frequency and Tempo

WannaBPowerful

I have a few questions i would like answered, and all reply's are welcome.
1. How often should you train a bodypart? I have been told by a lot of poeple between 3-5 days and never wait a week.

2. Does your rest time between sets matter? Could it vastly effect your gains and training?

3. What are the benefits and drawbacks of slow reps vs. fast reps and negatives?

Please try to answer as much as you can. I appreciate all responses. THANX.

Training frequency depends on how quickly you can heal the micro rips in your mucles also your nervious system needs time to recover. I train one muscle group per week most of the time and sometimes I train lagging body parts twice. I think if your diet is weak you'll need longer to heal because you don't have enough nutrients in your body to heal quick. Also, if your diet is good you can train more often and harder. If your trying to gain mass rest between 2 and 3 minutes. Exhausting yourself does nothing for mass. Slow reps and fast reps effect different fibers in your muscles, fast and slow twitch fibers...

Just my .02 cents

Top Bottom