Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about how to lose muscle mass on my legs?

Freak Show said:
I have read somewhere that it might benefit you to train your legs more frequently, say 3 times per week. The article claimed that it does not allow the body enough time to recover and grow bigger/stronger. I have not tried it on any of my clients but it may be worth a shot.

Where did you read that? In a men's room at The School for Moron Personal Trainers That Can't Read So Good? I mean come on.

I just got dumber - thanks for posting. I better quit squatting 3x a week b/c I must not be recovering ...lol

al420 said:
I just got dumber - thanks for posting. I better quit squatting 3x a week b/c I must not be recovering ...lol
Damn, you really must have. You're arguing about a post that was made more than five years ago.

al420 said:
Thanks CS - bash Tweakle too please
:rose:x:rainbow:x:theshadow

lol, Tweakle was replying to the guy who bumped this thread.

Re: your K message about the books order. If you're able to do so, knock out Practical Programming in a couple days of solid reading. If you can't devote a solid block of time to reading the entire thing, read the chapter on intermediate lifters first. It should give you some good ideas (some of which I've already mentioned in your journal) for programming to end your squat plateau.

Smurf the little pea. said:
I am 21, 5'7 and 145 pounds. I have played soccer my whole life so I have very large legs. For my height they are very thick and kind of look like tree trunks if you know that expression. My problem is that my lower body is very muscular and big, while my upper body is not very built up.

I am not interested in putting on muscle, I just like to look fit, and be fit. I run a lot and do other exercises like sit-ups and push-ups mainly just to stay healthy. My problem is that I am fairly short, so my body type is compact. My thick legs just do not really look the way I want them to look. They are too thick for my height. I also have a very muscular butt and since I am so short, it makes my butt and waist look even bigger then they are.

Does anyone know how to bulk down? Is that possible? I would still like to keep the toned look that my legs have, but I just don't want the bulk.

145 and too big of legs. I don't get it :worried:

try kickboxing......that makes your legs longer by maybe an inch or so........also jogging, not sprinting makes your legs smaller and tighter if done a lot, but playing soccer you sprint a lot and cause hypertrophy. I got the same problem. im 5ft 7 156 lbs and i played iced hockey for 4 years and that made my legs so much bigger compared to my upper body. But i like the fact my legs are big, i can squat more.

Guinness5.0 said:
Werd. 5'7" and 145 could be a hot thick-chick w/ a big rack, not a dude with disproportionately large legs :D

Still, female soccer plays have some amazing legs/ass. Keep the muscle

Top Bottom