Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question regarding Cardio and Cycling

scout69

Ok well I've been away from the game for a moment and I'm trying to get my training back in whack before I cycle again..Now I need to do more cardio but I'm just not a jogger..I just picked up a bike and planned on Cycling every day for my Cardio Will this be as goood for me as jogging is and how far do you think I have to bike to equal say a 2 mile jog..Thanks guys Weight training and Juiceing I'm good but when it come to cardio not so much but I need to get it in

Ok well I've been away from the game for a moment and I'm trying to get my training back in whack before I cycle again..Now I need to do more cardio but I'm just not a jogger..I just picked up a bike and planned on Cycling every day for my Cardio Will this be as goood for me as jogging is and how far do you think I have to bike to equal say a 2 mile jog..Thanks guys Weight training and Juiceing I'm good but when it come to cardio not so much but I need to get it in

I would base it on time. Need to almost go 2x on bike to equal jog. 1 hr bike ride = 30 minute jog

With cycling to running the ratio is actually closer to 3:1 so if you would rather cycle than run 3 miles you'd have to cycle 9 and so forth. Also, be sure not to increase the duration of your running or cycling, cardio etc by more than 10% per week. I've stuck to this principle with practically everything and have still made tons of gains in strength and endurance and even my max plank time (around 5:00). Hope this helps!

I would also base it on time. It is indeed more realiable and if you could track your distance/ pace you could see if your cardio is getting better.

Top Bottom