Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on pec growth

tgw85

Some pics of Arnold really young, age 20, the bottom part of his chest looks thicker then some pics of him in his prime, age 27/28, almost as if while his whole chest was growing the bottom grew too but in such a way that as it got longer it got thinner? When I say 'very bottom part of the pec' I am referring to a specific area of the muscle, not an individual muscle. Now, I know that as the 'lower part of the pec' grows it gets thicker, b/c mine has, that's no issue there... but my chest does not look like Arnold's, or any other of the pro bb's. These person's pecs have grown so much mass that the muscle has started to overlap the inferior origin... basically, in ex. Arnold's pecs got so big it started to hang over like a woman's breast, this is just b/c the weight of the muscle overcame the ability of the tendon to hold it up and stay 'perky'. So up until this point the 'lower pec' has got thicker and thicker as it grows. My inquistion is, once the pec is this big/at this stage of development-(where now it's overlapping slightly/hanging slightly) as this 'very lower part of the pec'-(in ex. on Arnold, parallel to his nipple area and down) continues to hypertrophy, WILL THIS AREA KEEP GETTING THICKER and increase in depth/thickness? OR AS the pec grows, does this 'very bottom part' get thinner as it gets longer/hangs down further? I don't mean atrophy or 'shrink' but as the fibers grow, could perhaps, b/c of the way gravity pulls on the muscle and/or combined with the stretching of the conn. tissue which might cause it to get weaker, cause this 'lower area' to get thinner/lose depth/thickness, as it grows?... Basically, when Arnold was in his prime and his chest was its biggest, I assume age 27/28, was this 'lower area', (parallel to nipple area and down), the MOST thick/had the most depth, ever? Or at any previous point in development could this same 'lower area' techincally have been thicker? BTW I am NOT a troll so don't even go there, just confused on how the muscle grows, thanks. Please view all the pics as they are diagrams of the question.

Last edited:
WILL THIS AREA KEEP GETTING THICKER and increase in depth/thickness?

does this 'very bottom part' get thinner as it gets longer/hangs down further?

as the fibers grow, could perhaps, b/c of the way gravity pulls on the muscle and/or combined with the stretching of the conn. tissue which might cause it to get weaker, cause this 'lower area' to get thinner/lose depth/thickness, as it grows?...

was this 'lower area', (parallel to nipple area and down), the MOST thick/had the most depth, ever? Or at any previous point in development could this same 'lower area' techincally have been thicker? .

holy batman shit what question am i suppose to answer???

Sparknotes: Does doing different exercises make the chest grow differently? Maybe....

actually, after skimming over it, i'm kinda confused

First, I apologize for posting this again... I'm just confused,scared and I just wasn't sure that ppl understood my question last time.

Second, this is the question I want you to anwser:
Branch's chest has grown so big it overlaps/hangs down past the origin. As it grows/hypertrophies more the chest will hang/droop/overlap further down, like it already has, just b/c the weight of the muscle, just like the bigger a woman's breast is the further down it hangs on the body. Once the chest is in this stage of development (where it hangs/overlaps the origin/attachment) then as it grows and as a result droops/hangs down further will this marked 'lower area of the pec' get thicker, maintain the same amt. of depth/thickness, or is it possible or likely it would get thinner/lose depth and perhaps just b/c the way gravity pulled/affected it. And how do you know/support your answer?

Third, please answer or ask for clearification and I won't ask again lol.

I'm sorry but I still don't think I'm getting my question across right, this is what I mean:

Branch's chest has grown so big it overlaps/hangs down past the attachment. As it grows more the chest will hangdown further, like it already has, just b/c the weight of the muscle.

My question is: as his chest grew and AS IT DROPPED DOWN FURTHER would the depth/thickness of the bottom get thinner?

I apologize for posting it twice it's just hard conveying my question right.

Top Bottom