Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for guys who started smaller, or who know smaller people

JohnRobHolmes

are you very vascular? do smaller framed people tend to be more veiny? i seem to always have a pump, and i have had numerous people comment on my arms being all vascular. it gets really bad if i feel hot- i can feel the blood pressure and the heartbeat in my arms. im not on any supplements. just food and protien shake.

its normal when you are very lean. when i was a few weeks out precontest, i could walk out into the sun and look just sick!

I am 5'11 142 lbs, and when I pump I get very veiny too. I don't mind it, since I have girls actually say it looks hot haha. WalkingBeast may have some input on this...

you and i are almost identical size, simmers. you have an inch or two on the hieght, but i have been at 142 pretty constant the past two weeks now.

i fattenned up to about 198, then lost about 15lbs, im much happier down near 185 and lean. truth be told, my strength is near what it was at 198. thats a plus.

Hey im about the same height and weight and my forearms gets kinda veiny. It actually doesn't look bad, i reckon it'll scare a few people lol
Same with simmers, my gf thinks it looks hot hahahah

I guess i'm the exception..I started out at 5' 9" 150lbs..I'm 220 now and have more veins than before hehe....natty(only reason I included that is because I have seen people with my BF get on cycle and magically get forearm and bicep veins)

I think a lot of vascularity has to do with genetics..for example I would probably have to get to a ridiculously low BF before veins started bulging out whereas most other people could be a few points in the BF scale higher and have similar or better vascularity

vascularity is all about what you eat in my opinion. i used to eat like shit now i eat clean high protein foods and my veins can be huge around my shoulders, neck, forearms and biceps.

Top Bottom