Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for Debaser

My posts are pretty sporadic right now both because I'm very busy, and my computer is going haywire and crashes 10+ times a day.

210 @ 10% *was* correct (6-0" to 6'1"), but now it's more like 200-205 with all the cardio and shit from Muay Thai, boxing etc. I have no pics right now, no way to take or scan them right now, and I'm in no hurry. You'll have to take my word for it :) I don't always like the idea of pics anyway, because so many people falsely equate size with knowledge, and I'm in no way huge.

Routine-wise I'm actually up in the air right now trying to figure it out...I'm thinking of heading back to DC style training or something similar because that's what's most enjoyable to me.

Debaser said:
My posts are pretty sporadic right now both because I'm very busy, and my computer is going haywire and crashes 10+ times a day.

210 @ 10% *was* correct (6-0" to 6'1"), but now it's more like 200-205 with all the cardio and shit from Muay Thai, boxing etc. I have no pics right now, no way to take or scan them right now, and I'm in no hurry. You'll have to take my word for it :) I don't always like the idea of pics anyway, because so many people falsely equate size with knowledge, and I'm in no way huge.

Routine-wise I'm actually up in the air right now trying to figure it out...I'm thinking of heading back to DC style training or something similar because that's what's most enjoyable to me.
I agree that most people equate size with knowledge..I think galaxy has the best physique on here yet i dont think he has any special knowledge of training..And dont say its just the juice b/c there are plenty of people using here that dont come close to his physique..I wasnt asking for your pic as proof..i will not post my pic for various reasons so i would not ask you to post yours to validate..i understand ur busy but when u get a chance put up a routine that you hae seen results from!!

Top Bottom