Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question concerning Cardio on an empty stomach?

scout420

Ok I've done enough research and shit to pretty much say the best time for Cardio is in the morning on an empty stomach.Now my question is I usually lift and than do Cardio in the morning.So would I be better off eating first or should I lift and do Cardio on an empty stomach.I also do Cardio in the vening if I have time, I'd lift in the evening too but sometimes my schedule dosn't workout to give me time to go back to the gym in the evening thats why I do it in the morning.

this is what works for me. I lift right after i run in the morning for a short time.

I take 2 nyc tabs and then hit the cardio as soon as i wake up. after i finish, I take 1/2 scoop of dextros with 1/2 scoop of whey(y ou could use more..my cals are really low now... and yes i bring my shaker to the gym). This gives me enough energy for my workout, and repairs me well after cardio. My lifts have actually gone up while cutting doing this.

I then do a more intense cardo in the evening.

Don't try and lift on an empty stomach, it sucks.

I do cardio on an empty stomach in the morning, then eat or drink a shake (good time for some carbs, too) then i lift weights. My cardio does what it should, and my lifts aren't effected by my cardio, so it works for me.

Some excellent advice mentioned above.

Plus:
Ever try lifting right when you get up? It's hard as hell due to being so weak. Doing your cardio before lifting will waken you up and get everything flowing in your body, but as mentioned above EAT before you lift weights. (and of course afterwards too).

Top Bottom