Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about york 3000 power station

AlicanteQxz

Hey guys, how are you doing, I found one york 3000 power station cheap online, I really hate going to the gym and see all those wise asses specially when they've grown only a pound and half of muscle mass and they think they already look like ronnie coleman, I would like to work out at home and I wonder if this machine gives you everything you need bulk up.

You can get better use out of a couple of dumbbell's instead of the power station. You can also do body weight exercises such as circuits with high intensity intervals at home. It really depends what you would like to accomplish when you work out. Do you have any fitness goals?

I would always start with a squat rack and some free weights. Get a bar and some dumbbells. A home gym is something you have to continue to build over time.

Check out kijiji, craig's list, classifieds etc.

Sometimes you can find really good gym equipment for dirt cheap.

Also, ask around at some gyms in your area. Sometimes gyms will replace old equipment and sell it to you for dirt cheap. There's nothing wrong with the old equipment, just some scratches.

Top Bottom