Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about workout while on compared to off gear

drew413

Just a quick question while on gear would it be good to workout each muscle twice a week. You get a 2 day rest in between each muscle for on gear. On the 3rd day you workout same muscle group again.

On cycle:

Monday: Chest, Triceps
Tuesday: Biceps
Wednesday: OFF Rest
Thursday: Chest, Triceps
Friday: Biceps
Saturday: Shoulders, legs
Sunday: OFF Rest

Off gear would do each group separate one muscle each day heavy.

Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Back
Thursday: Biceps
Friday: Triceps
Saturday: Shoulders, Legs

This reasonable for on off cycle? Or just do the off gear workout routine for both on and off gear? Thanks

when on gear you are able to recover quicker

everyone is different.. if you can handle that then go for it.

I'm natty right now so I work out every muscle group probably every 5-6 days. but you better believe when i run a tren cycle I will be upping that.. I'm not gonna inject myself with that stuff and not take full advantage.

Thanks. Yeah thats why i said about the two times per week cause the recovering quicker while on. Thats what im doing now the two times per week while im on and its good.

basing your workout on the days of the week makes no sense I do

day1: chest/back/abs
day2: bis/tris/delts/traps/obliques
day3: quads/hams/calves
day4: OFF

72 hrs rest in between each muscle workout is almost perfect ON or OFF

Just a quick question while on gear would it be good to workout each muscle twice a week. You get a 2 day rest in between each muscle for on gear. On the 3rd day you workout same muscle group again.

On cycle:

Monday: Chest, Triceps
Tuesday: Biceps
Thursday: Chest, Triceps
Friday: Biceps
Saturday: Shoulders, legs

Off gear would do each group separate one muscle each day heavy.

Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Back
Thursday: Biceps
Friday: Triceps
Saturday: Shoulders, Legs

This reasonable for on off cycle? Or just do the off gear workout routine for both on and off gear? Thanks

Im guessing its a typo but you dont have a back day when your ON gear?

Also I will never understand the whole biceps on a day by itself, I kill them pretty good on back day then do a finisher with drop sets at the end of the workout. Focus more on tris they make up 2/3 of your arm. I just worry about my core and the rest has always followed suite. Legs imo should be on a day all by itself, from squats, to presses and Lunges, ect. I have no energy to touch shoulders.

I do:

Day 1: Back/Bis
Day 2. Shoulders/Tris
Day 3: Off
Day 4: Legs/Calves
Day 5: Chest/Tris
Day 6: Off
Day 7: Repeat

I do back on the friday biceps day just bb rows. Now going to through in some palms out pull ups wide.

Top Bottom