Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about working out while juicing vs. not juicing

wordomr

Should a person's routine change when they start a cycle?

Sup,

So in my research quest trying to find info in order to be fully prepared, i ran into this question that I couldn't find an answer too, so here I am asking for your help (sorry if it is too basic)...

People keep on saying, in the steroid forum on ths site,to make sure your diet and routine is right on track before one even attempts to start a cycle. Well, I havent seen much talk about routines when someone is on, thus my question is (in my case I may do a beginner cycle of test, and no I havent started!) should one's workout frequency/routine change since juice is being used. Right now i currently do a 4 day split with 12-10-8-6 rep sets
1 chest and shoulders
2 legs
3 back
4 arms and traps

How would this change (if any) once a cycle is started?

Thanks!

You'll get stronger, so just take care of your joints. Your muscles will be ready for ramped weights, but your joints won't have the improved recovery that your muscles will. Don't move up in weight too fast, for additional volume simply add an extra set or increase reps by a couple. Alot of people injure themselves when they are on, don't let your ego get the best of you.

Your strength will increase and your work capacity will increase (becasue your recovery time will decrease).

How long have you been weight training?

Re: Should a person's routine change when they start a cycle?

wordomr said:
Sup,

So in my research quest trying to find info in order to be fully prepared, i ran into this question that I couldn't find an answer too, so here I am asking for your help (sorry if it is too basic)...

People keep on saying, in the steroid forum on ths site,to make sure your diet and routine is right on track before one even attempts to start a cycle. Well, I havent seen much talk about routines when someone is on, thus my question is (in my case I may do a beginner cycle of test, and no I havent started!) should one's workout frequency/routine change since juice is being used. Right now i currently do a 4 day split with 12-10-8-6 rep sets
1 chest and shoulders
2 legs
3 back
4 arms and traps

How would this change (if any) once a cycle is started?

Thanks!

Simply stating a list of bodyparts is not a routine. Exactly what are you doing? Best bet would be to follow a REAL training program, not something found in a magazine. Generally if you are doing mostly compound exercises with a little fluff at the end, its a decent routine. If you are doing mostly machine work and fluff-iso-crap, then you are pretty much just wasting your time.

If you can't eat enough to gain weight without the juice, then you won't be able to gain weight while juicing, regardless of your "routine."

I feel differently ^^^ I pretty much agree for the most part but my number of sets tends to increase while on cycle just because I feel like I can keep going.... sometimes I just have to tell myself it's time to "move on to another exercise I've done enough" or "it's time to wrap this session up" as I feel like I could could just keep going an going!! and also I tend to train more frequently ie shorter days between body parts as I feel fully recovered... when I'm off cycle I need an extra day or even a couple days especially for things like deads and shrugs!!

let's be honest here, the guy is looking to be told he can train 6 days a week and do 100 sets while he's on. When I'm on a blast I'll add more accessory work, do some extra rep work and maybe even drop a rest day but that's not the same as what he wants to be told.

Jkurz style training won't work for most people juiced or not.

Tweakle said:
let's be honest here, the guy is looking to be told he can train 6 days a week and do 100 sets while he's on. When I'm on a blast I'll add more accessory work, do some extra rep work and maybe even drop a rest day but that's not the same as what he wants to be told.

Jkurz style training won't work for most people juiced or not.

I wasn't looking for a specific answer, just input from people who have used before so I can plan accordingly when I finally decide to take the plunge.

Top Bottom