Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about white fiber and red fiber

No, but you can make his white fibers act mroe like red fibers, but he will never be a marathon man

why you'd want to do that is beyond me :)

Yep...this kinda ties into what I was talking about the other day re: sprinters. I was a sprinter but also ran 5 and 10K. Most of the time, the 5-10k runners could not ALSO sprint.

I have also been an advocate of training methods that stimulate a variety of fiber types (like WSB, 5x5, etc...) because people with a high ratio of certain fibers in certain muscles might get more overall growth (thinking of Arioch and his triceps...would never grow...found out he was of predominately one fiber type in his tris).

killa in manila said:
CoolColJ said:
No, but you can make his white fibers act mroe like red fibers,
and how would you do that?

In terms of weights do "Bodybuilder" type training :)

high reps, short rest periods, continous tensions, controlled slow movement.

CCJ...your g/f's pics are so cute. I'm curious though...everyone's awkward around 11. Can you post an 11 year pic? If that is really cute, then we are all free to hate her. :D

spatts said:
CCJ...your g/f's pics are so cute. I'm curious though...everyone's awkward around 11. Can you post an 11 year pic? If that is really cute, then we are all free to hate her. :D

I'll see, I have some younger photos, but I'm not sure how old she is in them though :)

Here Spatts - they are at different points in time in her younger years :)

CCJ_Pics7.JPG

CCJ_Pics5.JPG

CCJ_Pics1.JPG

CCJ_Pics3.JPG

CCJ_Pics2.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom