Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about order

countzero

heres what I'm doing for back/shoulder day

deads 5x5
cleans 4x5
lat pulls 2x8
shoulder press 5x5
cuban presses 2x10

question is should I put cuban presses before the s.presses or leave it like it is? the main reason I am asking is to make sure that the shoulders are throughly warmed up. I havent had any problems and would like to keep it that way.

um lets see how to describe this .....
I use dbells start with them down by your side
pull them up with your upper arms moving perpindicular to your shoulders as your elbows become even with your shoulders rotate your forearms up past your shoulders until your arms form 90 degree angles - like you are doing a double bicep pose. oh fuck it - does anyone have a link?

countzero said:
um lets see how to describe this .....
I use dbells start with them down by your side
pull them up with your upper arms moving perpindicular to your shoulders as your elbows become even with your shoulders rotate your forearms up past your shoulders until your arms form 90 degree angles - like you are doing a double bicep pose. oh fuck it - does anyone have a link?
I found this:
http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/exercise3/cubanrotations.htm
Not sure if it is the same, though.

countzero said:
heres what I'm doing for back/shoulder day

deads 5x5
cleans 4x5
lat pulls 2x8
shoulder press 5x5
cuban presses 2x10

question is should I put cuban presses before the s.presses or leave it like it is? the main reason I am asking is to make sure that the shoulders are throughly warmed up. I havent had any problems and would like to keep it that way.

The order is correct. Always do the heavier, more compound, more intense stuff first. Obviously cubans are more of an assistance exercise so they should go last.

JC

Top Bottom