Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about loosing natural gains

GOD123

I had been working straight for 2 years 5 days a week, I made incrediblle progress on muscle gains but unfortunely I had accident a a few weeks ago I had a spine surgery and according to the doctors recovery will be about 3 months before I can train, I was wondering how much time will it take before I start loosing my gains and what can I do to try to keep them without been able to exercise, thanks.

I had been working straight for 2 years 5 days a week, I made incrediblle progress on muscle gains but unfortunely I had accident a a few weeks ago I had a spine surgery and according to the doctors recovery will be about 3 months before I can train, I was wondering how much time will it take before I start loosing my gains and what can I do to try to keep them without been able to exercise, thanks.
Strict healthy foods, based upon your BMR, you loose only 20 percent of the gains..

Sent from my HUAWEI TIT-U02 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't worry about losing any gains. When you're able to train you'll gain this back, via so called Muscle Memory, very quickly. Like in weeks.

you start losing conditioning within days, but after 2-3 weeks it really gets bad. 3 months is a long time but shit happens in life.. i took 2 months off after my neck surgery a year ago. i came back and feel like i am in my best shape of my life a year later, so you will come back

You will definitely lose some but what you can do is eat the best way to keep muscle. That means a high protein diet. Also, I would eat around maintenance. If you are eating in a surplus you will just end up gaining fat which you don't want. Ultimately when you come back and can train it will come back over time. You just have to be careful not to go too hard too fast.

You will loose some muscle during an extended lay off but the good news is - muscle memory is a very real thing. You will re-gain all the lost muscle very quickly once you are able to start working out again.

Check out ostarine -> https://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866
Ostarine was developed to prevent muscle loss and improve healing in people with muscle wasting diseases like HIV and cancer. It'll will help prevent muscle loss during your time off and reduce your recovery time.

Top Bottom